Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
I’m still mortified about Sare from the shop and what she’s said regarding the fire and the 4 people that have died recently. Can you imagine sitting there on TikTok live expressing your opinion like you’re some sort of physic FBI who thinks they know it all with their stupid shit story scenarios for the news to come on tonight at 10pm on ITV with the family members being so heartbroken about the fact they’ve lost 4 family members which included an 18 month old baby. 18 MONTHS OLD. A family member who was the cousin mentioned how the dad was working and he had a call from his wife to say the house was on fire and that was the last time they spoke? That must be devastating, the fact that man has lost his family and his home and you’ve got inconsiderate people like Sare saying it was him? I don’t get distraught about much but I’m distraught about this. The fact The Smithy Family had their house on fire not long ago and anyone who said anything, she had something to say!! So why does that make it okay for her? The man of that house probably goes into her shop baring in mind it’s nearby. It’s disgusting and she should be ashamed. Not forgetting Nick making it about himself once again with the flowers, making sure he got photographed, going into the shop crying knowing Sare would be live.. I just can’t with them

According to the news, the male who escaped was the brother in law, he escaped by jumping out of a window and breaking his legs in the process.
The people who sadly died were two kids aged 18 months and 4 years old, their mother and her mother in law 😭

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9

NannyNelly

VIP Member
When there's no job (I still think giving your job up to live of social media is crazy) its not a lifelong income so yeah moneys drying up so gifts come on. Hey downsize the cars create a bit of income and let the vulnerable have a nice Xmas without being fleeced. There's a good charity 😂😂. Leave the vulnerable alone
It's all the "I didn't like my job" excuses that grates on me....I didn't like my job after nearly 38 years....so I cut my hours....then I REALLY didn't like my job....managers that questioned every decision I made while they were fast asleep in bed.....patients and relatives that abused staff because they were entitled fuckwits.....staff shortages....so I took early retirement.....but that's the difference.....we owned two properties outright, one in the UK and one in Greece....we both had pensions....I kicked working for a wage out the door at 54....and went to live in Greece. Too many people want the easy life before they've had the hard life.

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
I see Manley is still arse licking.....given the backlash from the GFM I would have thought keeping a distance would be best? Nah, not Manley....and Tom it ain't your videos that rile people (because they're as boring as fuck), its your begging. The only thing you have in common with Nick is having such arrogance.

Attachments

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Ooh I hope no trolls go there. The ones who were trying to hurt him and his family. Why has Jess not cottoned on to this shite either?
😂😂😂😂

The only person they should be scared of is Nick

• Haha
  • Heart

deli78

Chatty Member
I watched that video and omg , she was just about peeing her pants waiting to do that. Its really time soical work got involved with that family. The so called parents aren't capable of keeping they kids safe.

Undertheradar007

VIP Member
Ah yes because jokes about children going missing are so funny... Not. I'd suggest the idiots read I Let Him Go by Denise Bulger because if they stopped for 1 second and used their brains they'd realise how tone deaf that kind of 'joke' is. What Denise and Ralph went through after James went missing is heartbreaking so much so I couldn't even get through the book it broke my heart that much and I'm not even a parent yet.

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Be saying its for charity. I'm sorry I can't see any creator turning all the gifts over for charity. Just seems like al ine to get u to donate more
They donate to charity to reel people in
Bit for good
Bit for me
Very tactical

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Oh big time they be fake tears by fat head nick 🙄 he said about snow flakes already . He isn't right in the head he is a second Mick philpott he doesn't care about his family he humiliate them and pull shit like that just for views
King of Pranks he's named himself. What an arse. I've never found 1 thing this twats done funny. I've never seen a man need so much attention in my life. God their wedding will be a riot. He will probably ruin their day by wearing a wedding dress or some other shite. Infact I'm willing to bet money on it. I wouldn't even want him as a guest at guest at wedding never mind the groom

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He will be doing vids with the kids next to get the sympathy back 🙄 Wonder if he's at Sares with CJ 😆

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
Thoughts on their most recent Facebook video 👀
He has tried to make it look like unseen footage from the Baddiel docu but they were wearing completely different clothes and I am pretty sure that was Joseph the camera guys voice asking the questions
He said he is taking everyone with him on the big move. So that has to mean Jack and Amy, Joseph, his mum in law. Not sure about his mum as she uses her house. The one they live in right now for her counselling work
He said they earned £3000-£6000 a month from TikTok so now we know why the Coles, Manleys and Hales all gave up jobs
He said again he never fixed the windscreen because he had a funeral to pay for that month but the funeral was weeks after
He had to pull things apart in the house before it could be sold because he didn’t have planning permission to do what he did to it
He posts content several days after filming so people don’t know where he is in case they want to harm him. Yet, everyone knows the address of his mum where he staying, the car reg’s what cafes he gies to and Sares shop so that doesn’t make sense
He is a walking talking contraction

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Well obviously he does care....cos when I dont care what people think of me I walk away....I dont waste my time or my breath on them....and they're entitled to their opinion....the only thing I'd defend is if someone lied about me...and no one is lying about you Mr Smith....you're an arrogant, bullying piece of shit.

It's killing him that his own fans are disgusted by it

• Heart

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
Omfg just seen this on the tattle in the press thread, looks like the smithy family are going on a bbc documentary…
A02EDAA7-69A9-47BF-8030-B14E74096786.jpeg

• Wow

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
He is one arrogant 🔔end. Hasn't the balls to say sorry if upset anyone with this latest video. The Smithy zombie warriors will be arse licking for the rest of the day.

You are a troll if you disagree with him 🙄
Makes me laugh when influencers come out and say they ‘don’t care’ what their followers think of them.
Your followers pay your wages, smithy! They fund your lifestyle, you should care very much what they think, you thick cunt. Let me spell this out really clearly for you so your tiny brain can understand it: if you piss your following off enough to the point a large majority of them stop watching / block you, THE MONEY DRIES UP!!

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
That's a fact.
Fucking chances honestly. How that jess can even hold her head up when her partner is a scam artist but its OK when she's spending the money or driving that car. Let's hope the tatty clothing range and cbd business can keep you with a roof over your head 😉

• Haha