Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not until the warriors let go. They are what's keeping them going. Especially on fb. I think they delete the negative comments though.
Big time not one bad thing said on Facebook very strange that

I was thinking the same just the other day. It seems a weird page and the replies to comments make me think it is one of the smithy clan. Most of the warriors ain't scared to show who they are but this page is something else

He is definitely one of them he was giving me crap on tic tok because I said it was nick the fire starter 🔥

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
I honestly don’t think that freak of the week titanium twonk is mr iffy he seems like a youngen and can actually spell
Nick is illiterate Jess is as thick as mince and jack is no better I don’t think they could disguise themselves and hide behind a fan account they aren’t bright enough
I think it’s just an oddball cult member whos videos get attention and maybe iffy has liked or commented making him think they are besties I ma be wrong but my gut says it’s not him

Oooooosh....Ben Hatchett.....reformed crim....now a boxer. Fair play to the lad, he's turned his life around.

Reactions: 4
Ooh lardarse will be shitting in his manky boxers. Is the net closing. U can just hear the warriors now defending nick 5 bellies 🤢🤢🤢
I know I've stuck up for them before and occasionally defended them but even I can see that there's something fishy going on and there warriers need to understand that there not perfect at all and something is going on

They are all liars and scammers they defiantly got someone to set there car alight…. That Lawrence Green who done TikTok with them is fake as duck I know him personally and he sniffs all his TikTok money

• Wow
Reactions: 10
I know I've stuck up for them before and occasionally defended them but even I can see that there's something fishy going on and there warriers need to understand that there not perfect at all and something is going on
I haven't stuck up for them. I have had them blocked since away last year as I couldn't stand Nick or Jess. Jack at a push. But Nick gave me the heebies and even when I was new on TT there was something not sitting right with me about them. He always gave me a vibe of being someone who was a dodgy dealer and not trustworthy. I think he knows all the tax dodges and how to operate under police radar if you get what I mean. I can't think of the proper words. Very untrustworthy and I imagine his work ethics were too. He wants to be rich without actually working for it I wonder if jess mum didn't have the house n money would he have stuck around for so long? And I'm sorry but my son wouldn't be going to stay with a guy who's house was supposedly torched. Who's to say they wouldn't come back. Way too fishy

Wonder what CJ will say 😳😳😳

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Makes you wonder though as well .I know when the manley family started the gofund me they did it straight away so either they have no clue in which case they should be tagged in it or it sent directly to them or if it is true about them getting some of the money did they get paid of ?

Reactions: 3
Also will be interesting to see if they do make an appearance or not at SITC this weekend

Reactions: 3
Makes you wonder though as well .I know when the manley family started the gofund me they did it straight away so either they have no clue in which case they should be tagged in it or it sent directly to them or if it is true about them getting some of the money did they get paid of ?
If you start a go fund me for someone in need then you shouldn't be taking any money at all

Also will be interesting to see if they do make an appearance or not at SITC this weekend
Whats SITC ?

Reactions: 2
Or management will try and silence Ben? Or kick the Smith's to the gutter pmsl.
Then who they left with? Cole and abbie the postwoman Laura. Seems a bit weird for a talent agency 😂😂😂 No talent there, can't talk for Laura as I Haven't watched her

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.