Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
You don't have Trolls, you have thousands of people who despise your dangerous and illegal actions and scamming ways 👍
Hope 2022 brings you the first necessity of life .... a home 😘

Reactions: 10

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Ffs. Live on FB just to show everyone he is giving foid parcels out again
Look at me look at me look at me. I am amazing
And later on, on their next video, if you tag 2 friends and guess nearest to the amount they spent Nick and Jack will come and take you and 2 friends on a £250 shopping spree.....can I say Nick, I'd rather fucking starve than be seen anywhere with you scruffy, loud tramps.....just saying 🤣🤣

• Haha

My2pWorth

VIP Member
Merry Christmas to you lovely Smithy Tattlers 🤩 I hope your day is much more pleasurable, loving and non trashed unlike the shower of shit scamilies 😆

• Heart

Notnice

Talk about bottom feeders. I'd never judge anyone's financial situation but they ate just filth. Low life filth

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
He always has to take over no matter where or what it is. Needs to be centre of attention at all times. That advent calendar chocolate one really annoyed me. Putting it all in his mouth like a pig while she's trying to get it off him. Im not a violent person and can't even watch it on TV but all I could think about was smacking him on his fat face while he was laying on floor. Fucking arsehole riles me honestly.

• Wow

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Let's hope the chav family treat someone elses property with more respect than they treat his mothers house!!!

• Haha
  • Heart

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Surely he's not paid that much when he doesn't even have any where to call home 😱
They would fit in better on a camp site 🙄🤣 they must of give a fake name to make the booking. 🤣 Hopefully it's well insured with his little obsession with fires 🙄

• Haha

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Latest. He wants to buy a quad bike and he is taking all his family and friends away for a Christmas break. I bet thats not even going to be private and we get that filmed and published
Apparently they've rented a house for Christmas....well I'll say this....if I owned property I rented out there is not a chance in hell I would rent it to that scruffy shower of shit. They've treated his Mums home like a doss house.....did anyone see the live a few weeks ago where fat boy was blowing up an air bed for Jack and Amy to sleep on? These vile people are exactly why Brits have such a bad reputation abroad.

• Heart

Kerry72gxo

They are all liars and scammers they defiantly got someone to set there car alight…. That Lawrence Green who done TikTok with them is fake as fuck I know him personally and he sniffs all his TikTok money

• Wow

My2pWorth

VIP Member
I've reported it on fb, I'm fuming. Too many children have lost their life to this and these fuckers think its something to joke about, arseholes 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Smithy. When you read in here as we know you do. I suggest you read page 29 if the CJ (no 1 smithy warrior) thread. The attachment in there from truth slayer and see how she has abused her 2 youngest children who could face a lifetime of care due to her neglect. Then I suggest you distance yourself very visibly from her even if she rocks up at the next Tokfest. She is toxic and will tarnish your waning reputation even moreso

• Heart

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
No talent must of bought an ebook on 'how to con people on social media' because their new 'series' things are diabolical 🥴
Every day this 'family' or more accurately 'dysfunctional set up' are becoming more cancelled. I used to watch them to see what carnage they've caused but I'm getting to the point I can't even be bothered to do that now.
They've fooled a lot of.people but I think their time has come. Imagine giving up a trade to live off social media? Most stupidest thing ever. Its doesn't last. That wee bit fame is fleeting. Can't really see how they can bring it back up to the level it was. Even fans turning against them. But the pettiness in me really wants to see those cars go back.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
The time he was on the jet ski showed the real nick Smith for what he is all about , it's all a massive act . People are even saying his pranks are more or less bullying

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
Just catching up on Jack in the boot, I work for the emergency services & this is so fucked up, it's absolutely infuriated me. He'd not be laughing if he crashed that car and killed that kid or anyone come to think of it. I take it Nick has never witnessed a fatal RTA, he would maybe think again if he had 😤
Ludicrous behaviour, honestly that man riles me like no other.
How can anyone watch him & think that's entertainment?
What the hell is wrong with this family?
Mark my words, one day one of his 'pranks' is going to result in a serious injury or even worse!

• Heart