Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

GimmeGimmeGimme

VIP Member
I grew up on a council estate that had a pretty bad reputation back then & I have seen all sorts living on there, but none of them were as chavvy and as desperate as these scruffy cunts 🥴

• Heart
Reactions: 12

mumz

VIP Member
He is one arrogant 🔔end. Hasn't the balls to say sorry if upset anyone with this latest video. The Smithy zombie warriors will be arse licking for the rest of the day.

You are a troll if you disagree with him 🙄
What utter tripe
He says he is strong and focused, then he is crying because his mental health is bad, then low and behold there’s a miracle cure with his oils, then he is depressed again because the fake house fell through, then all of a sudden builds himself up because a vid of a mum throwing a fake baby out of the window was to promote awareness that mums might want to throw their own real baby out of the window Or might make parents go buy a window lock when the window in question didn’t have a child lock. Bullshit if he wanted to get the right message across he would make a documentary style vid highlighting it. Doing something like that might actually make him more popular. But of course that’s not the Iffy way
The sooner cancel culture hits him in the butt the better
I suppose locking Jack in the boot was to raise awareness of the dangers
Watching his mate take a shit was to highlight the fact that real mates really do share everyone
Turning Jack into a dog was to highlight Jack is for life, not just for Christmas

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12

Leeboy3111

So these beggars have 6 playstation 5s to give away will the rest of us scramble for 1. Been trying for over a year now and u refuse to pay the pumped up prices. Its disgusting to be honest.
You know I don’t get too excited about the PS5 stuff, I really think it’s a con, you never seen inside the boxes, never actually see anyone REALLY receive them, they could be empty boxes wheeled out regularly to offer to the scrounges in return for comments, shares, joining all the platforms, etc etc. we know Nick has one and Jack plus his Ben. I see people asking who’s won? Then amazingly Nick says the winner of a PS5 doesn’t want to filmed or identified! Ain’t no way he would give one away to someone that didn’t want to be filmed! He knows there hard to get hold of hence loves the power and control of dangling a carrot that I honestly think are empty boxes. You could get a lot of response and a lot of miles out of 5-6 empty PS5 boxes

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I wouldn't want to be around them at holidays. They'd ruin it. Him.jumping about with his fake laugh trying to be funny, her screaming Nick, Nick. At a push could tolerate Jack n Amy the kids wouldn't bother me either. It's Mr &Mrs Clampett who are the worst. Anyone who goes is just for a babysitter while they are filming. The neighbours at old house must be celebrating the peace n quiet now. Normal neighbours. Imagine going away for a relaxing break and they all appear I'd want my money back n go home 😂😂
I think his neighbours started the fire to get rid of the scruffy chavs

• Haha
  • Wow
There was no need for Jess to grab the baby’s arm like that, why did he need to be sat up 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️
Do you think Nick was in on this, I don’t think he was as he seemed generally shaken but he can also act

mumz

VIP Member
Nicks own words:
Living in fear
Always looking over his shoulder
Only publicly posts films a few days after they have been filmed so nobody can just turn up

I will just leave this pic here
C321B5D3-BEF1-4817-9CA1-8DBD4B6A6656.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha

deli78

Chatty Member
Yes. He has mentioned it a few times, but it doesn’t bother him
He has also posted screenshots from here, but it doesn’t bother him
Doesn't bother him but it does or he wouldn't keep checking in on the threads lol.
Good morning all

• Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
No way so he did turn it on himself the absoloute fucking melt that's disgraceful
Yep....and done a Tiktok video!!! Sare was spouting her mouth off about it in her live this morning "poor Nick came in crying, is taking flowers down, could have been them blah, blah, blah" Then she started saying how suspicious it was, why are people in bed at 8.30 PM, the man escaped and been arrested. All total bollocks....no one been arrested at all. How disgusting are the whole family and their leech like hangers on?

• Angry
  • Wow

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
So these beggars have 6 playstation 5s to give away will the rest of us scramble for 1. Been trying for over a year now and u refuse to pay the pumped up prices. Its disgusting to be honest.

• Sick
  • Heart

NannyNelly

VIP Member
Why does he wear grey joggers? Men wear them to accentuate their crown jewels....and Nick....you ain't got what it takes you fat, lardy arsed tosspot!!

• Haha

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
Chavtastic Christmas 🤣🤣
What sort of person blackmails a 🔞 Wow he is poison!

I'd say he is proper wrong un. Behind the fake persona. I have see the mask slip so many times , he hasn't fooled me since day one. She is no better they bang on about anti-bullying , most of their video's are bullying each other 🙄 by the way pranks , the one where they brought a 16 old girl to a woods and 3 men in masks came out 🙄 or the time jack smashed a birthday cake in the poor girls face.

• Heart

diglet

Chatty Member
Nobody who "lived in fear" would put their partner through the pretence of having their child kidnapped it's actually sick.

They do it because they know they aren't in danger because they know who started the fire.

• Heart

porkbelly99

Chatty Member
All these Tiktokers are weird as fk, don’t you think? There seems to be something dodgy about all of them. I haven’t come across one “big tiktoker” I actually like or seem genuine. And when I do.. It’s like something goes to their head and they turn weird aswell!

Smithys and Eden have got to be the bloody worse though

• Wow

My2pWorth

VIP Member
He's such a hypocrite! You don't promote a charitable cause then not take part, fucking self centred idiot 🙄 What's next Rspca but then buys a dog from a breeder 🤪

This thread has been quiet so they've probably done the 'split up' to get us talking. They can then come here to practice their reading whilst laying in someone else's bed, in someone else's house, whilst drinking 4 cans of fizz 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

Tryger88

VIP Member
He was slating the police the other day calling them incompetent. Now he's playing victim for BBC what a laughing stock they are 🤣
Ian Huntley, Mick Philpott, Chris Watts to name but a few, all went on the telly to play victim when they were guilty of a crime as well 😏
It's not trolling when people are calling you out on your dangerous actions and behaviour and questioning your inconsistencies.
I hope to God someone from the media been keeping an eye on this thread and the tiktok accounts that have been exposing his ways, doubt they will print anything tho unless he's ever charged with anything 🤷‍♂️ His dress sence alone is a crime against humanity 🤭 and incase you're reading this nick have a wash you scruffy git or at least wash your clothes. P.s Mick Philpott let his minor celebrity status go to his head, he thought he could be in total control of it all, the authorities will have a lot to answer for if this happens again especially with all the information and dealings that are already in the public domain.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10

My2pWorth

VIP Member
What am I doing with my life? Well for a start I'm sat in my own house whilst you are homeless 😏
I work and have a pension whilst you err don't 😏
And I'm laughing at your videos of you trying not to get stressy because you dangerously fucked up AGAIN
So yeah I guess I'm winning 🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
The look of guilt on nick Smiths face. He knows who set the car on fire. He was involved in setting it up . Or ripped some one off. It's my fault he said but still puts his kids at risk by going on social media . Mick philpott the second.

He just went live on FB wanting to talk about the documentary and nobody was interested. He tried a few times to turn the convo back to it but his followers were just asking the same old questions about what you doing for Christmas, or how's Teddy

Then started to spout off with numbers how much he spent on doing good
His followers are not the sharpest tools in the box. Most are scummy mommys who stay on tik tok all day and Facebook while the house is a tip.the Smith family warriors are mostly chavs . Like the pest in the visit and his dopey Mrs and her brother Jack

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
OMFG
Latest FB prank. Probably staged because Jess’ reaction was a bit weird
She was shipping in Asda with one of the girls
While she was looking at clothing he was following her and then got the daughter away from her and left the shop
She was running around the shop looking for the kid
Went outside and saw them
If it was real she would have killed him, as I know I would
She was just calm with that Nick Nick voice
All conveniently on camera of course
then. He had the gall to turn it into a public announcement video by saying always watch your kids
If it was real …. Why would you do that to soneone you love?
They really are scraping the bottom of the barrell lately
I feel that is a prank too far. Bloody hell does no one remember James Bulger he got abducted whilst shopping I know it was nearly 30 or over but maybe I'm just an old crank but that's a hard NO from me. Staged or not that could come up on his mother's newsfeed. Imagine seeing that. Maybe it's just me 😔😔