Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Does she own that shop.or just work there?

The vid where Nick got Jess’ hair dyed bright orange, too over acted, no way was it a surprise to her, cameraman and everyone in on it
How can you come straight from the hairdresser and your hair still look straggly and a mess?
Does she look pregnant or is that just cafe living the good life?
Getting stupid now. And all these fb followers are fulla shite honestly

Reactions: 3

mumz

VIP Member
Would... 'the scamming c*nts have a fuller face' be more appropriate for you 🤣
Seriously though, their faces aren't as 'slim' as they were. They aren't exactly an advert for healthy living, food or lifestyle wise.
Definitely more puffy around the face and middle
But so am I so no hurt intended. Just a fact they put a little bit on

mumz

VIP Member
Its def his car. The number plate got leaked on TT months ago and they were clumsy with the editing in the take the car clip
He is probably boy racer customising it
4EEA2B3D-74EB-465A-B00A-0A5DBF949DF6.jpeg

• Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I have had 8 months out of the last 12 months banned from Facebook! They only give me 30 day bans! I have been banned for swearing, then recently I used the word ‘Narcissist’ got a 30 day ban, then I said ‘Idiot’ got another 30 day ban, then 6 weeks ago I put a photo on my page that had a wall painting in the background that had 2 women sitting on a beach and one had her boobs out! Within 15mins I was on a 30 day ban for nudity 😡😡
Facebook is very bad I'm banned more times than I'm on. I just got a month ban for saying to a woman friend of mine that all men are idiots because I have a tattoo of my ex. 🙄

• Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
She is getting worse 🙄 Evey time I see her she is like this 🙄😂😂. She is bitter that her pest in the vest hasn't left his Mrs for her

Attachments

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Boxer and ex offender Ben Hatchett did a vid saying the person who torched the car came forward to him and told him details and Nick never paid what was promised. Then Jess commented saying take hus evidence to police. Then the vid was gone
It's still around Mumz;)

mumz

VIP Member
I really feel.sorry for the kids. Having them as parents . They have no privacy at all. Out of curiosity where is Teddy ? I also thought for how young that wee girl is that the skirt she had on was far to short . The state of his clothes is terrible am sure he has more than 1 Nike track suit . Maybe we could do fundraiser to get him a few more so he can at least wash one and have a clean one to hang out off.
People have mentioned on the skirt being short before and they replied its a skort. One of thise skirts with shorts attached. Even so, it’s been freezing cold she needs school trousers or some tights on
I think they leave Teddy home a lot with Nick’s mum who they are living with atm

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Someone commented on one of the videos to the effect "are you trying to be Ladbaby"......errrrrr how does not a fucking chance sound? Ladbaby doesn't spend every minute of every day behaving like a 3 year old, Ladbaby doesn't dress like a scruffy, common piece of shit and Ladbaby doesn't think he's an A list celeb. Ladbaby went to the Pride of Britain Awards.....can you even imagine that load of degenerates on the red carpet?!!!
He'd be an embarrassment.
jess seems very comfortable now in front of the camera. A million miles away from the video after the fire saying she was done with TT. And the less said about nicks facial hair the better.