Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

My2pWorth

VIP Member
And later on, on their next video, if you tag 2 friends and guess nearest to the amount they spent Nick and Jack will come and take you and 2 friends on a £250 shopping spree.....can I say Nick, I'd rather fucking starve than be seen anywhere with you scruffy, loud tramps.....just saying 🤣🤣
I dont go shopping with people who look like probationers on a shop lifting spree, so no thanks iffys 🤣

Reactions: 3

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
It was all a set up or Jack really didn’t know that was Nick getting best up
Even so how ridiculous if a family and kids were walking past, or an elderly person, or a person with anxiety, how traumatic that would be
Total fucking idiots the lot of them
Shame there wasn't a police car passing 😂😂.

twinkleunicorn

VIP Member
He is unhinged. There is a nasty peace of work behind the fake smile. I see some one pulling him up again about black mailing the shop keeper instead of doing the right thing and reporting him. He was never abused himself by him. But lied about that as well
Who did he blackmail and why?

Tryger88

VIP Member
They are staying at his adoptive mums, she has a dog and a cat so I suppose no room for their 2 dogs as well. They dumped the snake back at the pet shop they got him from then did an FB asking anyone to go buy him and give him a good home
The mum is single, it was his step dads funeral we saw him filming, yes, not even a funeral is precious or private.
I think Jess’ mum , the owner of the Welling house is coughing up the money for the Devon house and mire than likely selling her current house too and moving to Devon with them. As an only child it would more than likely all go to Jess anyway, so not only is Nick a work shy scrounger, he has lived his whole relationship with Jess in her mums house, a few months in a hotel, and now in his mums house, then moving to a new house on someone else’s funds. Nice life if you can get it.
Thanks for the recap mumz :love: all the iffy mess gets confusing at times! So basically they are a family of freeloaders who will have no morals about taking free money from the people who use toxic tiktok, it makes sense what you say about the money probably going to be Jesse's anyway, she probably said yes to marriage after all these years because he's bringing in some money from social media, she's gonna have a shock when it abruptly ends and nick is doing desperate tiktoks in white vest and stained Y fronts thrusting at the camera for more views :sick::sick::ROFLMAO:

• Sick
  • Heart
Have I just seen this correct? Smithy fat lad dad and jack the chin food reviewing a burger on Facebook! I can't get rid of them 😔

• Haha

lozza96

VIP Member
Makes you wonder though as well .I know when the manley family started the gofund me they did it straight away so either they have no clue in which case they should be tagged in it or it sent directly to them or if it is true about them getting some of the money did they get paid of ?

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
They are taking a big group of family and friends to Cornwall for Christmas
Nick is going to give away his last PS5 to someone in Cornwall on Christmas day
Is there no restrictions down there? Or is it just laws don't apply to superstars? 🤬🤬

• Angry

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
I've just seen Nick collecting leaves, I'm wondering folks do you think he might have a part in Panto looking at his facial hair, Captain Hook springs to mind

• Haha