Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mumz

VIP Member
Sounds about right. Someone posted a comment on one of her videos about reviews made of her shop on google and they weren't that complimentary, specifically mentioning a rude worker and the thing is that they were made before she got known on tiktok :LOL:

I don't know if they're still there because I can't for the life of me remember what the shop's called and the road it's on.
Costcutter Pickford Lane. Bexleyheath

Reactions: 2

mumz

VIP Member
It's like feeding time at the zoo with some of these Tik Tokers.
They're rude, dirty, scruffy, have no manners & have zero idea on how to conduct themselves in public.
Those poor kids are getting dragged up by these no- hopers.
They are so scruffy, it thats a walking talking advert for the up and coming boutique, no thank you. Nick always looks filthy, Jess looks like shes crawled through a hedge backwards, her hair gets me, just give it a wash and a really good brush, Amy looks nice when she makes an effort but mostly looks chavvy. Jack is the only one who looks like he takes a regular bath and cares about his appearance.
Seems they have found a new cafe to terrorise
That latest hot chilli prank. That could have resulted in an anaphylactic shock She did that to her own partner and found it funny

Last edited:

mumz

VIP Member
I think Jack and Amy are still together
For a family that like to promote anti bullying a lot of their content comes across as very bullying
For instance writing NICK in Jacks haircut

mumz

VIP Member
Well the Manley family aren’t short of cash, they have takeaways every night, cafe or McDonald’s for breakfast and lunch and keep going on random trips to places and he just gave his job up.
Them and Smithys and others
At 2p per view on TT …A million views is £20,000. I think FB is 1p per view. Then there is other platforms
That adds up pretty well. Then they do ads and product placement and get inside a lot of places for free when the venue is mentioned. Plus gifts.
On FB they can get stars that add to the pot too

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Makes you wonder though as well .I know when the manley family started the gofund me they did it straight away so either they have no clue in which case they should be tagged in it or it sent directly to them or if it is true about them getting some of the money did they get paid of ?
If you start a go fund me for someone in need then you shouldn't be taking any money at all

Also will be interesting to see if they do make an appearance or not at SITC this weekend
Whats SITC ?

NannyNelly

VIP Member
They would suit a caravan under the flyover. Any where they go the property prices will plummet . Bunch of pi.keys 🤣
They wouldn't last 5 minutes where I live....its not rough but the locals dont tolerate twats....offend one of them and the whole town is offended 🤣🤣

• Haha

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Ben must have appealed about the vid being taken down. Its back up. I hope as many accounts as possible stitch or share it
Maybe he took it down so they couldn't report it last night as Jess comments still there and old hag Sare has chimed in too in comments