Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

lozza96

VIP Member
Then who they left with? Cole and abbie the postwoman Laura. Seems a bit weird for a talent agency 😂😂😂 No talent there, can't talk for Laura as I Haven't watched her
They have nancy as well who I've followed for ages she does you tube as well but I don't know why she's under that agency there's way better management to be under

Reactions: 3

tiktokdrama1

VIP Member
Did anyone notice Jack and Amy’s little break up recently?
They both unfollowed each other on everything like TikTok and Instagram including Nick and Jess even unfollowing her, they both deleted all the pictures they had together on their instagrams 😂

Kam2243

I don’t believe he was in the boot. Another fake click bait video. I hope the police have a word.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I have been using CBD since summer. I'm not sure I'd buy from him tho. Seems too much of a conman for me. Just bought a load of stick to sell. Whereas loads of others have done research and have qualifications in this field. My advice would be to stay well away from this guy. He can give you no information on the products
It's like his dopey Mrs boutique utter cheep shit I bet

• Haha

mumz

VIP Member
She may or may not know them or even be a neighbour. It’s a funny trend regardless

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
Smithy boutique has a sale on
Miss it or miss out
The comments on TT are priceless
Everyone wants to miss out
I'll pass thanks its tat for inflated prices and I wonder if that's how Amy is paid, with clothes does she not wear the horrid jackets and maybe that's why she looks trampy like the rest

Reactions: 2

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
They have nancy as well who I've followed for ages she does you tube as well but I don't know why she's under that agency there's way better management to be under
Is she new?.she's on insta but not website ffs I'm getting everything confused tonight must need my bed

lozza96

VIP Member
Fair enough and of course everyone entitled opinion, but it did make me laugh when you replied about the dj as it seemed you went for the jugular in your *subtle* way 🤭 and I have no clue who he is apart from the vid posted.

As for dhb I thought he was out of order obviously for the threats, but having seen more tiktoks today it's understandable, one was of benrantz on a live with coke head derby dan, ben was threatening dhb saying he's going to come for his family, to then go on and prank call him and belittle him was just poking the bear. They all need to grow up.

Anyway, after seeing your posts on other threads you seemed to be less impartial than on this one, I found it funny when I then came on here and seen your post about the dj bloke :giggle:
I came across dj a few weeks ago and started following him and listened to what he had to say it's only because I came across the videos of him that I realised he's not a nice guy .if someone can tell me how to upload videos that would be great as spent a while yesterday trying to figure it out 😆. Also I said that about him because he just said about the money thing and didn't back it up with anything . I like a lot of people that tell it how it is .like zed I think he's called ? Trucker gee and DHB .
The DHB thing I think needs to be taken of social media and for them to dicuss it of as its very silly now .from watching the video that Ben posted yesterday you can see he was asking how he was and his wife was however after the call he shouldn't have then sworn as people told DHB and then DHB rang him back and reacted. DhB should have come of live at that point and rang him privately.

I always try and see both sides to a story with everyone I havnt posted on this thread in a while as yes at first I was sticking up for them a lot but I realised that there was a lot of stuff that was strange about the situation and I can't watch there videos anymore as I find them boring but yes I try and be impartial to everyone as like I said I'm more facts and proof .it's All right for someone to make a video saying so and so has done this or that or got something but without proof It can just be made up

mumz

VIP Member
Oooh what was this????
Boxer and ex offender Ben Hatchett did a vid saying the person who torched the car came forward to him and told him details and Nick never paid what was promised. Then Jess commented saying take hus evidence to police. Then the vid was gone