Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
They are getting more bad comments than good. That's why they are moving to face book they have more control , the bald builders should be careful. You are judged by who you hang around with. I can see him hanging around like a bad smell yet.

I have NEVER in my life had such distaste for a human being EVER.....I have been punched, spat at, kicked, vomited on, sworn at, pinched, scratched, threatened with a knife, dealt with an armed twat, looked after double cuffed criminals.....and the only one that came close to boiling my piss and fueling my desire to unalive them like I would willingly do to him was a pedalo I had to be none judgemental about 🤣🤣🤣
He boils my piss as well 😂 I used to be a door man , I wouldn't have your patience I'm afraid 🤣😂

Attachments

Reactions: 3

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
It's like his dopey Mrs boutique utter cheep shit I bet
U wouldn't trust anything associated with them to be honest. Just after quick ££s. He's has no interest in the product only the profit and that's dangerous. He cannot answer any questions about the product as probably has no clue. Looks like he's the owner of it.

I can actually go into a shop and have a discussion with owner who has some sort of degree in this field I cannot remember the name if the degree. But I'd rather have a face to face consultation as it can be expensive and lardarse will take full advantage of you.

Last edited:
  • Wow

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
I've always thought that to be honest. I feel Marc n rox are likeable though and don't need to try too hard like these 🤡🤡

I know it's a great they are doing it for charity . But the Christmas record is crap 😅 the pest in the visit had the warriors send in them singing along to the Smith family song they took it down again . It was a car crash to watch 🙄

Dick Turpin

VIP Member
The latest FB titled Jack is Jess’ bitch for the day. Jess says Nicks not around because he is getting his heart tested because she gave him a little bit of a scare yesterday. And she is finding it funny !!
All for attention , so people will feel sorry for them again. You have the Smithy warrior zombies , oh nick are you ok such an amazing family. 🙄🙄🙄

• Heart

mumz

VIP Member
Jess needs another trip to hairdressers, that hair is horrid. Not even a colour in it really. Permanent my arse. Nick talks through a hole in his arse. And all the wee klingons hang on to every word and thing he does. That clothes boutique is full of absolute tat and imagine having to ask someone how much an item is in your "own" boutique.
Semi permanent for sure. It’s all washed out now. But her hair always looks a mess. I think it’s been treated too much over the years. Her hair was lovely when she first met Nick and it was brown

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
He's greedy there's no way he will donate his TT cash otherwise he'd of been bragging about doing it every month since this video.
I noticed even the baby is kitted out in Nike/Adidas clothes 🙄
Not a chance in hell when he was shopping in smyths and supermarket for foodbanks. I mean he's not rich 🥴🥴🥴

mumz

VIP Member
It's so him he was giving me shit on tic tok because I call bullshit on the Smith family. And I keep getting reported.

Now boys and girls are you sitting comfortably. It's tonight's episode of jackanory with the pest in the vest A.K.A the firestarter twisted firestarter 🔥🔥🔥😂
His stepdad died weeks after the windscreen got smashed
Don’t quote me in this as Cant remember exactly but I think he drove the family to a Clacton holiday with a broke windscreen

Tiredgranny72

VIP Member
You say anything about Lawrence on tik tok and mechelle is like a yappy dog 😂
Yeah I blocked him way back but she was there sniffing for scraps even then 😂😂😂😂. wait til truth comes out on them all I'm hoping these old hags have a few apologies up their sleeves or will they still be saying its not true 😂😂😂 The warriors especially

Lazy Sunday

VIP Member
Amy's looking Scruffy just like Jess. They really are the pits. What is Jack thinking not starting out in some sort of Job, I think they same about Lawrence where do they think this is going not forgetting Tom Manley I forget he is only 30 same as Lawrence.

mumz

VIP Member
They have done something for chubby on insta and on tiktok .I've unfollowed them on favebook I've had enough of watching there stupid videos now
Yeah couple hours ago and probably because so many people mentioned it in their comments. Very late but better than never

anonauntie

VIP Member
What makes me laugh is he's all for 'helping others and people in need' but fails to provide and protect his own 🤦‍♂️🤣
Look how much fatter faced Amy and Jack are compared to a few months ago. All those daily cafe meals are starting to catch up!
bit harsh to use the word fatter faced tbh.

• Wow
  • Haha