Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now Heโ€™s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are getting worse the supermarket stunt ,No this I cant believe the amount of young mums sticking up for them. Turning on any one saying that's too much. ๐Ÿ™„
I swear these followers are getting more stupid by the day. Its like a brain (un)washed cult.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Yeah that was the only part I liked him going down, it's where he belongs! As for their followers, finding a dangerous act like this disgusting doesn't make us 'karens' it makes us normal and sensible humans.

Reactions: 4
Screen record it so we have a permanent copy.
I've said he's due another duck up but wasn't expecting this. And in true Smithy fashion we all know what's coming next .... the damage control video ๐Ÿ™„

Reactions: 7
I've said he's due another duck up but wasn't expecting this. And in true Smithy fashion we all know what's coming next .... the damage control video ๐Ÿ™„
To be fair it was Jess this time and by his reaction it wasn't staged. He well and truly shat himself

She's just as bad as him now. Notice how bad tempered he was. Obviously if he thought it was real you aren't going to be laughing, but his mask fell and we saw what he is really like.

She's just as bad as him now. Notice how bad tempered he was. Obviously if he thought it was real you aren't going to be laughing, but his mask fell and we saw what he is really like.

I always said she had a nasty Streak. Iam no fan of Lawrence but I remember her setting him up so he got stuck in a gap and ripped the piss out of him. They were supposed to be his support bubble at the time.

As bad as he is she never says sorry for anything.

• Wow
Explains why she put up with his drunken, snow sniffing, woman beating antics then... made for each other!

Reactions: 8
I hope they lose a lot of followers from this. Where in their brains do they think let's post this it's funny and what people want to see.

Reactions: 5
I hope they lose a lot of followers from this. Where in their brains do they think let's post this it's funny and what people want to see.
They have it on tik tok , a lot of people are saying it's sick what they did.

He will be fitting kid locks tomorrow and saying they did it for awareness

Reactions: 8
If it was for awareness she would of said at the start of the video but then you'd need to show how having locks prevents this to get the point across. She just sat there getting excited then had the audacity to tell him to go back and get another loaf ๐Ÿ˜’

Copy of vid

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.