Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dick, if you had to choose would it be ...
1) Smashing Sares backdoors in, in the stock cupboard with Nick watching

Or

2)A quicky on the camp bed with CJ but it will cost you £20 and a joint

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Option 1 I wouldn't charge my weed with CJ 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Once again braking the law putting a 17 year old in the boot of a car. He is a nasty little bully isn't he.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 6
Speeding over speed bumps in a built up area. Screen record this one as it needs to be sent to the police, he will likely pull it once the backlash hits.

Reactions: 7

Big time. Bound up in the boot of a car on a main road some one could of hit it up the back.as well as Reckless driving. As far as I know some one in the boot Is illegal 🙄
Again, another dark twisted prank, this guy's mind is warped, he needs serious professional help before he hurts one of his family members.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Watching Sares live just now. Nick comes in said he is depressed so the hypnotist thing didn’t work and he needed to smoke because he had bad news He thought they were moving in 2 weeks but now thinks the house fell through. Didn’t give any details
He said he doesn’t have the tiktok account anymore because it affects his mental health and its charlotte mum.of.five87 ( his mate Rich’s wife the one who’s van he wrecked) who posts and replies on there on his behalf. Going live on FB soon to tell more
I knew it was a con, he swanning about like a millionaire but can't even rent or buy a bloody house, he and his immediate family are basically homeless, and strange that they moved out of jess mums, all this big spending crap is bollocks, guy's probably in debt up to his eye balls due to trying to impress the social media world, People who make it big and rich don't need to jump in lives with the local .... who works in the corner shop for sympathy votes.

When will he realize they are done people don't care they were never my cup of tea but now everyone else feels the same

Reactions: 8
Again, another dark twisted prank, this guy's mind is warped, he needs serious professional help before he hurts one of his family members.
He wouldn't dare do it to anyone else though. Gives a big shitebag. I think this was to show he's a tough guy. Don't mess with him 😂😂😂. I'd have booted duck out that boot. Gave him a hefty repair bill just for his fatfaced cheek

I knew it was a con, he swanning about like a millionaire but can't even rent or buy a bloody house, he and his immediate family are basically homeless, and strange that they moved out of jess mums, all this big spending crap is bollocks, guy's probably in debt up to his eye balls due to trying to impress the social media world, People who make it big and rich don't need to jump in lives with the local .... who works in the corner shop for sympathy votes.

Reactions: 4
State of the car though. He’s pimped it up like a little boy racer does to his first car. I’m surprised theres no fluffy dice and a windscreen banner saying Wayne and Waynetta

When will he realize they are done people don't care they were never my cup of tea but now everyone else feels the same
[/QUOTE

A good few are getting called out. They must love don't hold back he
He wouldn't dare do it to anyone else though. Gives a big shitebag. I think this was to show he's a tough guy. Don't mess with him 😂😂😂. I'd have booted duck out that boot. Gave him a hefty repair bill just for his fatfaced cheek
Very tough bullying a 17 year old that weighs about 9 stone. I'm not a fan of the boy but that's what it is. Does he have any friends his own age. Oh that's right he took his mates Porsche off him 🤔 vile little scammer

• Heart
Just catching up on Jack in the boot, I work for the emergency services & this is so fucked up, it's absolutely infuriated me. He'd not be laughing if he crashed that car and killed that kid or anyone come to think of it. I take it Nick has never witnessed a fatal RTA, he would maybe think again if he had 😤
Ludicrous behaviour, honestly that man riles me like no other.
How can anyone watch him & think that's entertainment?
What the hell is wrong with this family?
Mark my words, one day one of his 'pranks' is going to result in a serious injury or even worse!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I don’t believe he was in the boot. Another fake click bait video. I hope the police have a word.

Reactions: 3
I hope he wasn't, but the young drivers out there might think oh what a laugh that looks let's copy see how it feels to be driven around in a boot 😳

I don’t believe he was in the boot. Another fake click bait video. I hope the police have a word.
Naw he is getting desperate for views. He put him in the boot same when he pissed in the can said it was vinegar it wasn't he had a piss stain on his tracksuit bottoms, he is so thick he sees no danger in his actions ,and it's really going to back fire

A normal person wouldn't actually have him in the boot but we are talking about Nick Smith, the guy who claims he's a victim of an arson attack by internet trolls that could have very easily killed him and his whole entire immediate family, who then went on to continue posting on social media and letting everyone know exactly where they was staying with a few checks, and where they planned on living!!! The guy is a nut bag bleeping psychopath.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.