Smithy Family #4 Nicks Watching Tattle & Now He’s Lost His Rattle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A normal person wouldn't actually have him in the boot but we are talking about Nick Smith, the guy who claims he's a victim of an arson attack by internet trolls that could have very easily killed him and his whole entire immediate family, who then went on to continue posting on social media and letting everyone know exactly where they was staying with a few checks, and where they planned on living!!! The guy is a nut bag bleeping psychopath.
He is unhinged. There is a nasty peace of work behind the fake smile. I see some one pulling him up again about black mailing the shop keeper instead of doing the right thing and reporting him. He was never abused himself by him. But lied about that as well

Reactions: 4
He is unhinged. There is a nasty peace of work behind the fake smile. I see some one pulling him up again about black mailing the shop keeper instead of doing the right thing and reporting him. He was never abused himself by him. But lied about that as well
Who did he blackmail and why?

Reactions: 3
He keeps pushing this CBD thing. Saying he’s been using it for 6 months for his mental health and foot and hip pain. Yet the brand is only 1 month old. Even with the discount warriors are saying it’s too expensive
Everyones worked out it’s a white label thing too.

• Haha
He keeps pushing this CBD thing. Saying he’s been using it for 6 months for his mental health and foot and hip pain. Yet the brand is only 1 month old. Even with the discount warriors are saying it’s too expensive
Everyones worked out it’s a white label thing too.
He's an idiot honestly.

• Heart
That is absolutely disgusting, I feel sick to my stomach 😱😱😱

That's totally fucked up. Do they not realised they have very young following kids who watch them with the mother . As they say themselves they are influencers

• Angry
Reactions: 8
What if the next time it's not a prank and he thinks it is and doesn't react.
While she is bleeping around like that the real one could of fell off the bed or choked. 3 cameras set up to record that, just give your attention to the real kids ffs.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I've reported it on fb, I'm fuming. Too many children have lost their life to this and these fuckers think its something to joke about, arseholes 🤬🤬🤬🤬

• Heart
Reactions: 10
A new low even for them. 🙄

I've reported it....no doubt it wont get removed....like the car boot "prank" I reported the other day. Facebook are a bleeping joke supporting this scum family.....I got a 24 hour ban for calling a racist a c**t and these twats post stuff like this....my piss is boiling.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I've reported it....no doubt it wont get removed....like the car boot "prank" I reported the other day. Facebook are a bleeping joke supporting this scum family.....I got a 24 hour ban for calling a racist a c**t and these twats post stuff like this....my piss is boiling.
They be on. Later with some bull tit excuse or calling everyone trolls , or snow flakes who don't agree with this tit

Reactions: 5
They be on. Later with some bull tit excuse or calling everyone trolls , or snow flakes who don't agree with this tit
No doubt.....he is the most repugnant, vile human on the planet.....and she is a scruffy woman....they both need a good slap.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've reported it on fb, I'm fuming. Too many children have lost their life to this and these fuckers think its something to joke about, arseholes 🤬🤬🤬🤬
Good luck I reported the one were he was getting beat up n Jack ran. Told me there was nothing wrong with it but I could appeal... they denied. They are money earners. Harder to bring down

No doubt.....he is the most repugnant, vile human on the planet.....and she is a scruffy woman....they both need a good slap.
His arse is always hanging out those joggers. No matter which pair that manky fat arse is hanging out. Though his reflexes there were good ill give him that. And although it was in bad taste him falling and bit tipping on him gave me a wee bit of my petty satisfaction

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Good luck I reported the one were he was getting beat up n Jack ran. Told me there was nothing wrong with it but I could appeal... they denied. They are money earners. Harder to bring down

His arse is always hanging out those joggers. No matter which pair that manky fat arse is hanging out. Though his reflexes there were good ill give him that. And although it was in bad taste him falling and bit tipping on him gave me a wee bit of my petty satisfaction

They are getting worse the supermarket stunt ,Now this I cant believe the amount of young mums sticking up for them. Turning on any one saying that's too much. 🙄

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.