Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s still pretty in those photos, wouldn’t call it a glow up, she just uses a lot of extras now where as then she looks more fresh faced

It’s definitely a glow up. She looked average before.

Now she’s like a new pin. A tanned, immaculately turned out pin never to be seen without her trademark lashes.

Reactions: 6
It’s definitely a glow up. She looked average before.

Now she’s like a new pin. A tanned, immaculately turned out pin never to be seen without her trademark lashes.
I agree. Before was a bit Gypsy Wedding, now she’s immaculate.

Reactions: 9
Interesting pictures! Looks like someone who hasn't come from money and worked their way up in life. Fair play to be honest but I bet she doesn't deal with anyone from her past 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don't get the "bring on the weekend" posts when she works in spas in beautiful locations??
Am I missing something?

Reactions: 3
I don't get the "bring on the weekend" posts when she works in spas in beautiful locations??
Am I missing something?
Yeah, she’s constantly on the road or working late. Or so she says.

Then she can’t wait to have a weekend where she or her child are poorly but where she can squeeze in a 4am boot camp, 5 mile run, a huge home made roast, sailing on the lake and a renovate a whole room in her new house.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Such an irritation when the rest of her page is so “perfect” the bizarre use of capital letters in her bio. Her surname is missing a capital letter. I know it’s ridiculous but annoys me so much 😂 and she’s woman of the year not women 🙄
89638CFF-B849-4AB0-BE23-52EAD5FD1D15.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Such an irritation when the rest of her page is so “perfect” the bizarre use of capital letters in her bio. Her surname is missing a capital letter. I know it’s ridiculous but annoys me so much 😂 and she’s woman of the year not women 🙄 View attachment 47891
This is the future. Where's the motivation to get yourself educated when you can make more money being a you tuber or social media influencer. Then they have the absolute cheek to hash tag #womensupportingwomen when all they're doing is advertising products for vulnerable women to buy. I know Gemma isn't the worst culprit, there's far worse (Mrs Hinch etc) but it's not empowering or inspirational...

Reactions: 6
I do like Gemma, however have you seen her food posts from her early days on Instagram?! Have a scroll if you have time! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Such an irritation when the rest of her page is so “perfect” the bizarre use of capital letters in her bio. Her surname is missing a capital letter. I know it’s ridiculous but annoys me so much 😂 and she’s woman of the year not women 🙄 View attachment 47891
She’s definitely not the smartest. Her captions with all the ‘...’ instead of proper punctuation drive me up the wall.

Reactions: 5
Must still be together..
I don’t think that’s conclusive ‘we all’ could just mean her and her daughter. If I didn’t want people to know that’s how I would look to word it too. I could be looking into it too much though 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
I dunno I think if they had broken up there would be a some cryptic posts, she seems to like the attention she gets from people.

when I was scrolling back through her old posts (looking at the old food pictures lol) I saw some of them - he’s a good looking chap!

Reactions: 2
Would she ever just stick her child in some Primark clothes like the rest of us and let her have some fun?! She always looks so pristine and perfect. Even when they go for a walk in the forest it’s matching Nike black gear 😒

Reactions: 4
It just makes my heart break that she doesn't smile properly and may grow up with the "everything must look perfect" mentality.

Reactions: 3
I’m sure she’s not as she seems to have a great relationship with her mum but have you ever seen such a miserable child? She obviously wants for nothing, including her mums attention and devotion yet never looks properly happy. It’s a shame... Gemma comes across as such a good parent and hard working too so she doesn’t overly offend me but I just wonder the impact all this fake perfection will have on her and her kid.

Reactions: 9
I have no doubt that she’s a great mum too, but you’re right Olivia might grow up with a perfection complex!

Their weird smiles are even creepier when they’re heavier. They look like really sinister versions of Tweedle Dee and Tweedle Dum.
They look like the ugly sisters from Cinderella 😂. I mean, fashion back then was horrific and so was the makeup/ hairstyles. They both look amazing now though

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.