Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do find the early morning breakfast/exercise posts a bit cringe. Look at me im up and at it. Good for you, bed for 8pm- no posts about that.

Reactions: 5
So annoying, must be a hard slog portraying such a perfect existence. She's probably a nice person but i find her posts so irritating

Reactions: 4
Still cracks me up that she has face of slimming world 17 in her bio. Get over it hun

Reactions: 6
She annoys the piss out of me, just as Jennifer Ginley still has her Miss Slinky title up too. Get a bleeping grip on reality please

Reactions: 7
Does she have burns on her ears? The close up shots of her acne shoe odd looking ears (or is it just me?!)

I really like Gemma, I think she’s a good advertisement of how to keep weight off & promotes a lot of activity. She seems really friendly too.
I disagree. Most of the time, maybe. But when she does boot camp 5 days per week with minimum calories it’s not sustainable or healthy.

Reactions: 9
I disagree. Most of the time, maybe. But when she does boot camp 5 days per week with minimum calories it’s not sustainable or healthy.
Especially with her heart condition. I'm all for living life to the fullest but when she did a marathon once, her Dr pulled her up and asked her what she was doing at 11am on Sunday as her hear had stopped several times (obviously pace maker prevented it stopping for good). It was the time she did the marathon. Surely that'd be a wake up call to just tone it down a little for the sake of being around for your child?

• Wow
Reactions: 15
Especially with her heart condition. I'm all for living life to the fullest but when she did a marathon once, her Dr pulled her up and asked her what she was doing at 11am on Sunday as her hear had stopped several times (obviously pace maker prevented it stopping for good). It was the time she did the marathon. Surely that'd be a wake up call to just tone it down a little for the sake of being around for your child?
That’s so scary.. I don’t think I’d run again if I was told that

Reactions: 2
Omg that’s so scary why would you put yourself through that?
She looks so so different talking than what she does with her Instagram non teeth pictures
She is like a mini superwoman but your health is your wealth and she would need to chill out some times

This is what annoys me... why blatantly go against the advice of a medical professional? No one will judge you for toning it down a bit

Reactions: 4
Her skin is a shocker, that'll be why she wears so much makeup and why the duck does she feel the need for botox at the age of 32?! So vain its unreal.

Reactions: 1
Have her and her husband split up? She doesn’t appear to wear a wedding ring anymore?

Reactions: 1
Have her and her husband split up? She doesn’t appear to wear a wedding ring anymore?
Not sure, but I feel like somethings going on. She’s been a little MIA lately in my opinion. She’s not posting anywhere near as much as she used to and when she does it’s just food and maybe a run or something else exercise related!

I just have to say that why would anyone fuckin ponce about so much setting up a table with flowers, candles, mood lighting and all the other tit she uses just to take a photo of her tea. Ffs, mine would be freezin cold and im too much of a greedy bastard to wait for it🤣 These sad twats will do anythin for more likes on a pic. Knobs.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I like Gemma. Definitely hasn't sold out considering shes 4k away from Fopperhollic. Her twin sister is pregnant too.

Reactions: 6
She reminds me of Bree from Desperate Housewives. She needs everything to be perfect and she seems so tightly wound and afraid of her facade slipping. If she has broken up with her husband no way would she ever admit it.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.