Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of Bree from Desperate Housewives. She needs everything to be perfect and she seems so tightly wound and afraid of her facade slipping. If she has broken up with her husband no way would she ever admit it.
I don’t think they have broken up, still married on Facebook and she uses her married name

Reactions: 3
So has see jumped on the hello fresh wagon as her and that Sophie Jude are advertising them

Reactions: 2
I know lots of people are advertising Hello Fresh at the minute, but I actually don’t mind her advertising it because she doesn’t advertise every little thing, and as she makes nice meals I feel like this is something she’d genuinely try.
I do like Gem, she puts a lot of effort in to her insta even though it’s not for many ads. Part of me does feel she needs to either mention her husband soon, or address a split if there is one, only because she makes the rest of her life public. She puts all the good online, so might be more relatable if she shares some real life too

Reactions: 9
I was sat opposite Gemma's twin and her partner once in a breakfast shop and they were the most miserable pair I've ever seen. They looked really unhappy, couldn't be further from all her lovey insta posts. Shes pretty but looks older in person, so I imagine Gemma is the same.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
I was sat opposite Gemma's twin and her partner once in a breakfast shop and they were the most miserable pair I've ever seen. They looked really unhappy, couldn't be further from all her lovey insta posts. Shes pretty but looks older in person, so I imagine Gemma is the same.

This is the vibe I always get from her staged photos in the same pose everyday!

Reactions: 4
I like her ... she’s inoffensive if a little ott with trying to be perfect - perfect looks/clothes/food/behaved daughter etc

Reactions: 2
I like her ... she’s inoffensive if a little ott with trying to be perfect - perfect looks/clothes/food/behaved daughter etc
I think as much as she is really likeable and down to earth. I feel uneasy how much effort she puts for those photos on her Instagram. No ones life is like that behind closed doors. She seems genuine and likeable but I think her account is giving a unrealistic view of her life x

I think as much as she is really likeable and down to earth. I feel uneasy how much effort she puts in for those photos on her Instagram. No ones life is like that behind closed doors. She seems genuine and likeable but I think her account is giving a unrealistic view of her life x

I dont have any issues with her ... if anything i wish she would slow down with work, life, her running. She has health problems and it worries me☺ that she is non stop.
As far as personal life stuff well she has never really featured Andrew much anyway- just the odd picture so its up to her if she mentions anything else to do with their marriage. Its not really what her grid as about is it.

I like her sister and her wife loads. They seem really chilled. Also like Gem but I think she places loads of pressure on herself to be perfect and she won’t be able to keep it up forever.

Reactions: 5
I think as much as she is really likeable and down to earth. I feel uneasy how much effort she puts for those photos on her Instagram. No ones life is like that behind closed doors. She seems genuine and likeable but I think her account is giving a unrealistic view of her life x
Yes I get where you are coming from - that’s what I mean ott like doesn’t let the mask drop ever

Reactions: 3
And what would you need a life planner for ? Come
On who really buys that tat

Reactions: 1
And what would you need a life planner for ? Come
On who really buys that tat
I looked when she tagged them last year but not for me. Nice stuff tho. Gem does love her organisers. And her meal plans. I wish i had the willpower to stick to a meal plan!!

Reactions: 1
Soz, i know shes probs a nice person but ffs could anyone love themselves anymore than she does!!! Botox to duck, same fuckin pose every day with the selfies in the same spot in the house🤷‍♀️ Oh, come on do us a favour love and stop being so miss prim and fuckin proper. Live a little and drop the im so perfect attitude it makes me sick🤮

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Anyone else heart sink when she starts with the “don’t have a spare minute from now to 2020”? I just think oh how long before we get the “man down” posts when she inevitably gets a cold and then we have to hear about all the meetings and commitments in the diary and she just doesn’t have time to be ill. Think I have to unfollow now. Boring.

I had to unfollow. The effort to be perfect is exhausting to watch and it makes me feel bad about myself that im not wearing a summer dress 24/7 or picking up an expensive boquet every weekend or having breakfast in bed which blatantly is all orchestrated for the gram!

• Haha
  • Heart
I had to unfollow. The effort to be perfect is exhausting to watch and it makes me feel bad about myself that im not wearing a summer dress 24/7 or picking up an expensive boquet every weekend or having breakfast in bed which blatantly is all orchestrated for the gram!
Just boring as duck😴

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.