Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone seen her stories? Please don't tell me our NHS are paying these "influencers" aka nobodies to advertise on their pages?!?!

Reactions: 8
She also started posting her hydrate codes again.

Must be ok the beg for the new house plans 😫🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 3
That mirror selfie Gem has posted in her stories of her & friends heading off .... friends are all looking at the camera smiling and looking normal whilst Gem has the head down pose and that crazy Joker smile 🤡 looks so out of place!

Reactions: 7
“Oh I have no time free until after Christmas. Work is so busy. My life is so hectic”

*Goes on holiday and leaves family behind*

• Haha
“Oh I have no time free until after Christmas. Work is so busy. My life is so hectic”

*Goes on holiday and leaves family behind*
To be fair, she does work hard and seems a great mum. I wouldn’t grudge her a holiday with her mates.

To be fair, she does work hard and seems a great mum. I wouldn’t grudge her a holiday with her mates.
She absolutely works hard. And shes admitted she’s not been home much during the school holidays. Why not a break the week after the schools go back? I can’t imagine telling my kids that I was going away without them when I’d not spent time during summer break with them.

Reactions: 4
Both their Facebook accounts say they are married. His has her on his profile pic. I think shes always been quite independent and im sure he did summer camps or something which is why she goes away without him.. I like Gemma so I hope everything is ok with her.

This mornings breakfast photo is the EXACT photo she posted a few weeks ago.

Reactions: 6
Why does she look boring as duck🤷‍♀️ Never smiles, just a gummy grin. duck off.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This mornings breakfast photo is the EXACT photo she posted a few weeks ago.
And that pasta / salad pots she was having for lunch were very small portions. Could you be arsed pouring it out at 6am and back again?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.