Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Im curious to know if this woman has any teeth?? Ive never seen her smile properly...even on her wedding day its the same stupid pout and toothless grin or maybe its the fact shes had so much botox she cant smile
That’s just how she smiles. My husband rarely smiles with his teeth showing 🤷🏽‍♀️

Im curious to know if this woman has any teeth?? Ive never seen her smile properly...even on her wedding day its the same stupid pout and toothless grin or maybe its the fact shes had so much botox she cant smile
If you watch her video about slimming world you can see her smile, she looks very different and I think looks better when grinning rather than smiling.

Reactions: 4
Just watched it and i agree...teeth look quite big so probably why she just grins

Hardly recognised her on the video but she’s still pretty, smiling or grinning

Reactions: 1
It must take her ages to place everything perfect before she takes a picture. Then she uses some sort of app to crop it and make sure it’s filtered to her choice. All before posting it. Seriously who has time for all of that and all for stranger validation. Pretty lady and her daughter is lovely but I think there’s a lot fakeness about it all.

Reactions: 8
Ohhh, gurl got teeth

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Fab, was beginning to think she was one of the gummy bears🤣

• Haha
Her sister is the same and never smiles with her mouth open - yet looked lovely in her candid wedding photos. Such a shame they’re so insecure about their smiles and teeth because it’s rubbing off on Olivia I think, she smiles in the same way!

Reactions: 6
If i felt that insecure about my teeth, i'd stop spending tit loads of money on botox and get them fixed. Seriously, botox and shes only 31 or something!! Get a grip on reality woman and grow older gracefully

Not a clue whether Gemma has the same issue but I actually physically cant smile showing my teeth. I can only do the same pursed lip smile. It drives me totally mad, I'm always paranoid about it and i always think i look miserable on photos. I've considered lip fillers to attempt to lift my lip but my actual only option is a lip lift for about 6k 🙈

Reactions: 1
She did actually show her teeth on stories, they’re not bad! Maybe she just prefers her smile without teeth. Shame Olivia has picked up the same habit, they both look exactly the same in every picture.

Do think Gemma had Botox too early, she’s only 31/32

She did actually show her teeth on stories, they’re not bad! Maybe she just prefers her smile without teeth. Shame Olivia has picked up the same habit, they both look exactly the same in every picture.

Do think Gemma had Botox too early, she’s only 31/32
LIES.

I was just being a witch. They’re not that bad but they do stick out a bit and are a bit happy at the front.

Last edited:
I remember her smiling on her stories not long back as she was addressing why she doesn't show her teeth while smiling. I think, despite the silly face she was pulling, she looked absolutely beautiful.

She reaaaally likes posting that 5am story every morning to remind everyone that she woke up to exercise. Can’t possibly just get on with it without taking the opportunity for the praise 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Another one who just can't seem to let go... but if she's happy living such a rigid SW life good luck to her. I don't find her all that irritating or harmful like some of the Insta dickheads. She doesn't appear to have that nasty streak or she just hides it well! She's a very 'magnolia' sort of person, likes to fit in with the clique.. Personally I'd find the pressure of living my life on Instagram in perfect white squares, with all the trimmings and props exhausting. Just when you think she's gonna crack - out comes (as someone said) the Mary Poppins routine 🙄

Reactions: 7
Wonder who looks after her daughter when shes up and out for a 5am workout!! Swear these people are terrified about gaining an ounce of weight for fear of the sw police at what they call the sparkly castle come down on them like a ton of bricks. Stuff like this really pisses on my cornflakes this time of morning

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.