Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't think she massively mentioned him before so I think everything is fine with her!
Who is at home with her daughter at 4.30 in the morning when she is at the gym if she isn't? Her mum lives down the road or something doesn't she? But I doubt she would come round that early to babysit haha.

I really like her and can't really believe she is on this site as a topic! She obviously hasn't had an easy ride with her health issues and its so sad her daughter has the same heart condition. I think she deserves a perfect life and I hope it is one and not for show!

Reactions: 6
Of course it’s for show. No one has a perfect life. She doesn’t always look that polished in real life. Her child won’t always be sweet and well behaved. He kitchen worktops and food won’t always be picture perfect. And that’s how it should be. She just chooses to only show stuff in a picture perfect way.

Reactions: 10
I really like Gem because she’s not an ad machine. I appreciate her pretty pics for being just that, without ads. She obviously enjoys it and has good attention to details.
I hope she is ok - she always wore a wedding ring in pics but hasn’t since end of May, plus she had a picture on her grid of her and her husband at her sisters wedding, but it isn’t there now. She works out ALOT, works hard, does a lot with her daughter, never stops - I did always wonder would it cost her her health and/or her relationship

Reactions: 8
There was rumours that she brought on the issues with her stomach due to abusing laxatives in her 20s. I have no idea if that’s true.

I do really like her, tbh I find her a bit boring if anything.

She lives with her mum.

Reactions: 6
She put on her stories tonight that her house is up for sale and the next project is ‘Gemmas dream house’ ...

Reactions: 1
She put on her stories tonight that her house is up for sale and the next project is ‘Gemmas dream house’ ...
I seen that myself,I can’t tell if the posts are a bit of attention seeking also.Everyone is entitled to privacy but something defo isn’t adding up

Reactions: 2
According to her Facebook page, it says she’s still married and she is on his profile picture. Sounds like I have no life but I was really curious because I was starting to think they weren’t together anymore! 😂

I really like Gem because she’s not an ad machine. I appreciate her pretty pics for being just that, without ads. She obviously enjoys it and has good attention to details.
I hope she is ok - she always wore a wedding ring in pics but hasn’t since end of May, plus she had a picture on her grid of her and her husband at her sisters wedding, but it isn’t there now. She works out ALOT, works hard, does a lot with her daughter, never stops - I did always wonder would it cost her her health and/or her relationship
Of course it does. She’s always complaining about being run down etc. “Man down- I’m going to bed at 8pm.” Etc etc. 😒

There was rumours that she brought on the issues with her stomach due to abusing laxatives in her 20s. I have no idea if that’s true.

She lives with her mum.

I’ve never seen her write anything about her mom

Yep. There we go. Had a stomach bug, but went nil by mouth and went about spreading her gems for a few days 😒

• Angry
She only hadn’t posted for 3 days. I think the internet could’ve coped without hearing about the fact she was stupid for working while sick and then attempted boot camp after not eating properly or at all for 2 days.
ED anyone?

Reactions: 3
She only hadn’t posted for 3 days. I think the internet could’ve coped without hearing about the fact she was stupid for working while sick and then attempted boot camp after not eating properly or at all for 2 days.
ED anyone?
100% No time to allow her body to get better when you have an Instagram persona to keep up with.Look at me I work full time, have a child and workout. Many do all of the above including myself I just don’t feel the need to act like a hero or supermum 💁🏽‍♀️

I quite like Gemma but I seriously eye-roll at how much of a martyr she is, no one is forcing you to get up 4.30 or run a marathon with a pacemaker. Just chill out. I think she loves the attention and comments

Actually just remembered she did raise a serious amount of money for BHF which was very commendable from the marathon!

Reactions: 8

She lives with her mum.
I also heard that her wearing a colostomy was down to years of slimming pill abuse - anyone know for certain?

I also heard that her wearing a colostomy was down to years of slimming pill abuse - anyone know for certain?
She has Inflammatory Bowel Disease - nothing to do with laxatives!
Sorry it’s just I have it too, and it upsets me seeing people blaming silly ideas on such a serious disease. X

• Sad
Reactions: 9
She has Inflammatory Bowel Disease - nothing to do with laxatives!
Sorry it’s just I have it too, and it upsets me seeing people blaming silly ideas on such a serious disease. X
I also have IBD - it's just something I've read elsewhere, rather than me, myself, blaming it on lax use.

I do like Gemma, but she is definitely is a bit of a martyr and does portray herself as some kind of super Mum! I also think she is stunning, but the amount of make up she wears everyday, even for working out, is crazy... and this is coming from someone who wears make up most days!

Reactions: 4
I also have IBD - it's just something I've read elsewhere, rather than me, myself, blaming it on lax use.
Oh I know it wasn’t you saying it I just replied to the latest comment, But I believe she has Crohns, but she doesn’t speak about her IBD the way she does like her heart condition. X

Oh I know it wasn’t you saying it I just replied to the latest comment, But I believe she has Crohns, but she doesn’t speak about her IBD the way she does like her heart condition. X
Oh it's ok! The reason I remember it is coz I have IBD, and I remember it being crappy of her if she were letting people believe she had it, as opposed to alleged laxative use being the cause of her colostomy/ileostomy etc xx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.