Slimmingworldxgemx

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her hair has aged her miles! She looked better before. And her cheeks? She looks like a hamster. Has she had work done?

Reactions: 11
She looks like she’s struggling to talk?!! So odd looking now!

Reactions: 5
Alert - she is on her stories talking - with her mouth open! Her mouth opens folks, this is not a drill! It’s as though it doesn’t belong to the rest of her face though, she doesn’t even look like the same person without her closed mouth smirk!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
An ad flogging a piece of crap that the teen mom uk girls are also flogging 🥴 bollocks doe she use that!

Reactions: 7
GUYSSSSS .... she is so funny tonight:

1) Her caption makes no sense. There are so many grammatical errors and, as always, is full of typos!

2) ‘Sticking to plain and simple,’ which naturally is ‘goats cheese, walnut and beetroot salad with balsamic glaze’ hahahahahaha!

However, she wants us to think ‘that isn’t a basic tea,’ so if we do think that we are just giving in to what she wants!

Reactions: 3
Tonight’s post include the usual typical Gem annoyances:

1) ‘My home is an abundance of school children’s Christmas cards’ (why the need to say ‘school’ before children? How bizarre! Why the word ‘abundance?’ She wants us to think she is clever!)

2) ... ‘as Olivia sits down to write 100 little robin cards’ (oh my daughter is soooo popular, you know?)

3) ‘my home can now be seen from mars ADORNED with a trillion trinkly lights’ (this just screams ‘I want you to think I’ve got sooo much money’ and to make us all think she’s living in a The White Company brochure!)

4) ‘there’s presents disguised in boxes in every room in the house’ (showing off about money again).

5) ‘the elves (note the plural cos one elf isn’t enough like every other home) are up to mischief in every room in the house’

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Nothing more to say.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
It’s so weird watching her speak. It’s like she can’t fully open her mouth and she’s talking through gritted teeth. It makes me feel tense to watch.

Reactions: 8
😂 just have in to temptation and watched her story. She looks NOTHING, absolutely nothing, like she does in her usual pictures! If I saw her in real life, I would not recognise her. I'm shocked.

Reactions: 10
It took me a minute to realise I was still watching her stories even that came on!! She looks NOTHING like the pictures she posts

Reactions: 6
What do you mean the haircut is not perfect ....... Gemma lives in a perfect world, with a perfect home, cooks perfect meals, bakes perfect cakes, wears the perfect stepford wives dresses oh and has a perfect job and a perfect child......... Gemma is also absolutely delusional and seeks validation from strangers.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I don’t have any major issues with Gemma; she’s one of the few that I like and doesn’t annoy me. However, I’m so shocked after her ad stories tonight as she looks nothing like her pictures. It’s so glaring how edited and posed her pictures must be.

Has she had surgery on her jaw? Her jaw looks out of proportion to her face and is moving oddly. Also, I have to say I think her losing the extra stone and pushing to 5st loss has been bad for her; she looks like a skeleton / undernourished in her video. Very strange.

Reactions: 6
😂 just have in to temptation and watched her story. She looks NOTHING, absolutely nothing, like she does in her usual pictures! If I saw her in real life, I would not recognise her. I'm shocked.
Please someone grab some screen shots for those of us blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.