Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Portraying such a perfect life must be absolutely exhausting. She’s so totally unrelateable, does she honestly never think oh duck it & have a chippy or order a takeaway, or whack something frozen in the oven? Every bastard meal is subjected to a perfectly styled photo shoot - who could be arsed?
Add that to the martyr lifestyle, up at 5am to workout in 40degree heat, drive 7 hours, works a 18 hour day & then gets in her 35k “sunset steps” at the beach. She gets on my tits (in case you can’t tell 😂 ) there will be women watching her thinking that they are failing at their own life, which they absolutely are not!! She’s setting Olivia up for a lifetime of unrealistic expectation.
Yes to all of this 🙌🏼
She may try to portray a perfect life, but she must be absolutely miserable. Who wants to live/pretend to live such a perfect organised vanilla life?! Nobody, that’s who. Live a little Gemma, have some fun, loosen up a bit, let your daughter be a child and not try to live up to your unrealistic standards. duck it, get your tits out, smoke a lil Mary Jane, get pissed, have a quickie in the back of Andrews car, let Olivia have a pot noodle for lunch, let out a big rippling fart, scrape your hair up into a mum bun, turn your alarm off at the weekend, get a big dirty takeaway, buy a butt plug, let the dog up on the sofa… life is for living

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
But she makes comments about how she’ll have to run to work it off when she’s having a treat? She’s always frequently flashed her slimming world certificates. I wouldn’t say slimming world promotes balance at all.
I’m not a sw fan due to all the insta huns and I don’t believe anyone should exercise to burn off food, however a 1/3 plate of veg, 1/3 carbs and 1/3 protein which is the sw plan is a balanced diet. Gemma has a heart condition and a stoma bag so I would assume she needs to eat a certain way. Having been big before, it wouldn’t take much for her to regain her weight. Diet culture is tit but so is being overweight and unhealthy (you can also be unhealthy and thin). Whilst her fake portrayal of being perfect with a White House and flower Friday are annoying, a child seeing a parent cook with fresh ingredients and live an active lifestyle isn’t a bad thing. I would hope that the flashing of the certificates and ‘burning off cals’ are things she saves for her smug insta and well away from her daughter. Whilst life is most certainly for living, I doubt she can fully let loose, get smashed, eat tit, smoke etc due to her heart.

Reactions: 2
I’m not a sw fan due to all the insta huns and I don’t believe anyone should exercise to burn off food, however a 1/3 plate of veg, 1/3 carbs and 1/3 protein which is the sw plan is a balanced diet. Gemma has a heart condition and a stoma bag so I would assume she needs to eat a certain way. Having been big before, it wouldn’t take much for her to regain her weight. Diet culture is tit but so is being overweight and unhealthy (you can also be unhealthy and thin). Whilst her fake portrayal of being perfect with a White House and flower Friday are annoying, a child seeing a parent cook with fresh ingredients and live an active lifestyle isn’t a bad thing. I would hope that the flashing of the certificates and ‘burning off cals’ are things she saves for her smug insta and well away from her daughter. Whilst life is most certainly for living, I doubt she can fully let loose, get smashed, eat tit, smoke etc due to her heart.
Well it didn’t stop her running a marathon when she shouldn’t have 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Yes to all of this 🙌🏼
She may try to portray a perfect life, but she must be absolutely miserable. Who wants to live/pretend to live such a perfect organised vanilla life?! Nobody, that’s who. Live a little Gemma, have some fun, loosen up a bit, let your daughter be a child and not try to live up to your unrealistic standards. duck it, get your tits out, smoke a lil Mary Jane, get pissed, have a quickie in the back of Andrews car, let Olivia have a pot noodle for lunch, let out a big rippling fart, scrape your hair up into a mum bun, turn your alarm off at the weekend, get a big dirty takeaway, buy a butt plug, let the dog up on the sofa… life is for living
A butt plug 💀 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well it didn’t stop her running a marathon when she shouldn’t have 🤷🏼‍♀️
I was gonna say this. And when she’d fractured her pelvis or whatever it was, still ran it. And when she posts saying stuff like ‘dinner tonight………… is a bottle of wine’ (all the dots do my fuckin head in)

In what way is this a clearly marked ad?
Yet another complaint to the ASA. I think she did get her knuckles rapped a while ago but she's back to hiding them as small as possible
God that’s just disgusting. She properly knows what she’s doing eh? I’ve never forgiven her for influencing me to buy some disgusting smelling hair products 😂 she’s a twit

In what way is this a clearly marked ad?
Yet another complaint to the ASA. I think she did get her knuckles rapped a while ago but she's back to hiding them as small as possible
If everyone on here reports her to the ASA then they will definitely take action. The smugness of her thinking she is above the rules. Stupid witch 🖕🏼

God that’s just disgusting. She properly knows what she’s doing eh? I’ve never forgiven her for influencing me to buy some disgusting smelling hair products 😂 she’s a twit
Ha! Was it the pink hair mask by any chance that she leaves in overnight (Allegedly) because the same thing may have happened to me 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Ha! Was it the pink hair mask by any chance that she leaves in overnight (Allegedly) because the same thing may have happened to me 🤣
Think so !! !Smelt like mens aftershave. My husband hated it ! Smelt for days and was very thick and yukky made hair feel like a horse tail.

• Haha
Dunno… imagine Olivia’s joy the first time she’s at her mates house and they order a pizza and she realises it’s not just an SW wrap heated up in fry-light 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Dunno… imagine Olivia’s joy the first time she’s at her mates house and they order a pizza and she realises it’s not just an SW wrap heated up in fry-light 🤢
And she gets to eat it hot because her Mum isn’t standing on a chair, rearranging Eucalyptus, trying get the perfect birds eye view photo 🌿

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Is it just me, or does anyone else roll their eyes & think oh do duck off when they see Gemma’s stories :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is it just me, or does anyone else roll their eyes & think oh do duck off when they see Gemma’s stories :rolleyes:
yeah me while I’m on the sofa not getting in ‘sunset steps’ or paddle boarding or putting flowers round my dinner plate. Or in bed not at the gym for a sunrise workout. 🙄🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.