Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The bathroom reveal just shows how out if touch she is. The two before pictures are perfectly fine bathrooms 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think I prefer the second bathroom makeover, it had slightly more personality to it with the tile colour. This one is just the most boring, bland bathroom ever and just screams keeping up with insta deco trends. What a way to live eh!

Reactions: 5
I think I prefer the second bathroom makeover, it had slightly more personality to it with the tile colour. This one is just the most boring, bland bathroom ever and just screams keeping up with insta deco trends. What a way to live eh!
I totally agree

Reactions: 2
What a waste of money are those renovations, seen more character in a dilapidated slum.

Reactions: 8
Head of digital marketing uses lower case i’s for ‘I’ in her out of office email 🫠

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Head of digital marketing uses lower case i’s for ‘I’ in her out of office email 🫠
What a pretentious thing to put on your stories. It’s probably fake and just to show off to look important 🤭 we all know she likes to make out she’s a bigger and better deal than anyone else

It’s all bollocks. Before she went to NY, she said she had to fit in the last of the year’s work in 2 days or some tit. Now she’s been working since she’s been back and just put the OOO on until the 4/1.

She obviously bends the truth to make herself look more important/busier/better than everyone else. Therefore I don’t believe for one second these renovations look like they do without extreme filtering/long lens photography. I also don’t believe she looks like she does in her photos.

She can make tit up as much as she wants. She can break 2 malted milks over a protein pudding until the cows come home and be the poster person for her freezing gym but if she spends her life lying to strangers then the only person she is really lying to is herself.

What a sad little life Jane Gemma.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Thread suggestion:
slimmingworldxgemx #5: an i for an I, no teeth to be seen, Gemma’s pretentious life makes us all want to scream

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Attempting to moderate, tone policing, or telling people what to post is against the rules, please report, keep scrolling or ignore a user - Please read our rules and why they're important
Guys I’m totally all out for calling out miss perfects mistakes however one thing I always get a bit of an uncomfortableness around is spelling mistakes people make - I know the reason behind the site but some people have dyslexia etc and I don’t think we should make fun of people with that - i totally understand the spirit of it ie she gives off she is amazing at everything

Guys I’m totally all out for calling out miss perfects mistakes however one thing I always get a bit of an uncomfortableness around is spelling mistakes people make - I know the reason behind the site but some people have dyslexia etc and I don’t think we should make fun of people with that - i totally understand the spirit of it ie she gives off she is amazing at everything
I agree yes but… ☺ its her job as a (well whatever her title is) so surely it should be checked if she does have something going on. I absolutely dont think she has tho. She would tell us im sure because thats what she is like.
It’s Christmas tho so peace and goodwill.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I agree yes but… ☺ its her job as a (well whatever her title is) so surely it should be checked if she does have something going on. I absolutely dont think she has tho. She would tell us im sure because thats what she is like.
It’s Christmas tho so peace and goodwill.
Oh totally I get it - I don’t know what made me soften - il go back to normal soon 😜😜😜

• Haha
I get what you’re saying I really do, but like the previous poster said, if she had dyslexia, we’d know about it by now as she’d use it to highlight once again how amazing she is to be able to “read books like one breathes air” and how she’s the hardest working woman ever in her super job even with dyslexia holding her back. This is Gemma we’re talking about, the woman is a moron! Hell bent on showing how amazing she is at everything

You can’t police the thread and tell people what they can and can’t say. It’s also against Tattle rules. If it bothers you, just unfollow the thread or scroll past comments. We are all entitled to our own thoughts and opinions, and this is the place we come to air them.

• Angry
Anyway…

Sunrise steps in -5? Crack on Gemma. Firstly, it isn’t sunrise until about 8am so you aren’t doing anything special there. Secondly, you are recycling photos. Yawn.

When’s Lapland?

Reactions: 12
Did I mention I was in haverigg a few weeks ago? God it’s grim. My head was on a swivel seeing if I could spot Gem ‘boxing off her steps’ 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.