Slimmingworldxgemx #4 We hate Gemma’s perfect white socks, perfect shiny boots and her stupid fake life

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she just piss money?! NY, Lapland, redoing her already redone bathroom, ESPA products everywhere. She is the least relatable person ever, get with the program Gemma, the majority of us are struggling to eat and heat FFS! So irritating.
And still can’t spell for toffee 😂

Reactions: 1
A cashmere hot water bottle ! I’ve bleeping heard it all now :rolleyes: She’s got absolutely no clue & she’s a soulless, shameless bleeping ad bleep !! She’s absolutely not relatable in any way shape or form. Look at me I’m perfect, im rich & you’re tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Bloody hell. I saw an advert for Lapland on TV last night. Out of interest I priced up how much it would be for my family. £1400 each. £5,600 for 2 nights. WTF???? How does she afford her lifestyle?
Word on the street is she’s a body/face double for Quagmire and gets all her cash from that

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
A cashmere hot water bottle ! I’ve bleeping heard it all now :rolleyes: She’s got absolutely no clue & she’s a soulless, shameless bleeping ad bleep !! She’s absolutely not relatable in any way shape or form. Look at me I’m perfect, im rich & you’re tit.
She gets mega staff discount on Espa - doesn’t
mention this to her followers though, does she? 🙄

Reactions: 11
She gets mega staff discount on Espa - doesn’t
mention this to her followers though, does she? 🙄
Shouldn’t she tag it if it is a staff thing she is promoting?

She has tagged the people who did up her office but no #ad. I’m starting to think things aren’t adding up with her ad/gift/pr tagging.

Reactions: 6
Shouldn’t she tag it if it is a staff thing she is promoting?

She has tagged the people who did up her office but no #ad. I’m starting to think things aren’t adding up with her ad/gift/pr tagging.
I’m not sure of the rules on it! 🥴

Reactions: 2
I’m not sure of the rules on it! 🥴
Neither am I.

But she always posts ESPA stuff and if she works for them surely she should make that clear in the post/by tagging. Why would she the tag the office company unless there was promotion involved?

👀

Reactions: 7
Neither am I.

But she always posts ESPA stuff and if she works for them surely she should make that clear in the post/by tagging. Why would she the tag the office company unless there was promotion involved?

👀
Yep something definitely not right there - especially as she is getting the products heavily discounted but failing to declare that!

Reactions: 8
You can just tell this woman is one valium away from a mental breakdown she's like a stepford wive. Dead behind the eyes.

Reactions: 16
A bathroom & bedroom renovation, trip to a new York & a trip to Lapland. All in the same month. Totally relatable.

Those 2 malted milk biscuits every night are now an ick.
Agreed. I don’t like malted milks anyway but I now I despise them !! Makes me want to smash every pack I see in Tesco !!

• Haha
The bathroom reveal just shows how out if touch she is. The two before pictures are perfectly fine bathrooms 🤦🏼‍♀️

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.