Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My daughter is training for the marathon. She’s stressing as is only up to 18 miles. She has a proper plan going. Eg was 13 miles today. Is Gemma even going to running it?

Reactions: 3
My daughter is training for the marathon. She’s stressing as is only up to 18 miles. She has a proper plan going. Eg was 13 miles today. Is Gemma even going to running it?
I think she said “her heart wasn’t in it this year“ so was giving it a miss. I’m so happy about that too. I couldn’t bear to hear her bleat on about It.

Reactions: 6
FFS she’s making her Christmas cake this week 🤯
I expect there will be strategically placed Espa Christmas products in the photos and a mention of how much she’s looking forward to the wreath making workshops (again) that she makes money from.

Reactions: 8
I didn’t have time to screenshot but this morning she put this big “hello September” long waffly post up……until she had to delete it as we are still in august 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I didn’t have time to screenshot but this morning she put this big “hello September” long waffly post up……until she had to delete it as we are still in august 🤣🤣🤣
I spotted this!!! Doesn’t surprise me she doesn’t know there’s 31 days in august when her grammar is shocking. I honestly think my 3 yo little one has better grammar than she does

Reactions: 7
She’s a tiny person with a tiny brain and a tiny concept of grammar and spelling! Bless her. She takes a tidy photo though! With eucalyptus!
Not all tiny. She has a jawline to be reckoned with. It's like a man in a dress.

*with pockets*

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Does anyone else struggle to read her tit? She uses white font on a white background.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.