Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly her stories today have pissed me off even more than usual! The lakes and fells are absolutely stunning, but she’s used a bleeping filter on them just so SHE looks better!!! Who the duck filters stunning scenery like that?? She’s made it looked washed out and grey 🤬

Reactions: 6
Honestly her stories today have pissed me off even more than usual! The lakes and fells are absolutely stunning, but she’s used a bleeping filter on them just so SHE looks better!!! Who the duck filters stunning scenery like that?? She’s made it looked washed out and grey 🤬
Same as luxefamily5 with the Bahamas - ruined it!

Reactions: 3
Sw feebs, now known as the the feebs feed (and that she does the greedy cow) is with them too. Must be where all the ex-sw careers end up
Is that the freckly woman with the massive forehead? She was putting weight on when I last followed her, she’d just had the second baby then.
theyre all distancing themselves from SW now, although Gemma reckons she follows it still I have my doubts she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Is that the freckly woman with the massive forehead? She was putting weight on when I last followed her, she’d just had the second baby then.
theyre all distancing themselves from SW now, although Gemma reckons she follows it still I have my doubts she does.
That's the one 🤣 she finally gave up the sw in her name after stacking on about 5 stone after she had the baby

Has she got something wrong with her teeth? Or her mouth? I’ve literally never seen a pic or vid of her without her mouth like that.
Hahaha let’s just say if she opens her mouth you wouldn’t recognise her!!!

• Haha
Has she got something wrong with her teeth? Or her mouth? I’ve literally never seen a pic or vid of her without her mouth like that.
They’re pretty clapped, I would have expected her to sort them because she’s so anal with everything else being perfect!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.