Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Noticed she showed a clip of hubby working on their shed, so he’s still there he wasn’t shown for a loooonng time

Reactions: 2
Noticed she showed a clip of hubby working on their shed, so he’s still there he wasn’t shown for a loooonng time
He's only allowed out to do what she asks, then back in the wicker basket he goes

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is she for real? Surely her real life isn’t like this? No ones is!
What do you mean, do you not live for fiction as if it were air? And get lost in the pages of fiction? And present your nightly tea in an assortment of le creuset casserole dishes with sprigs of eucalyptus strewn around? 🤯

• Haha
Reactions: 12
What do you mean, do you not live for fiction as if it were air? And get lost in the pages of fiction? And present your nightly tea in an assortment of le creuset casserole dishes with sprigs of eucalyptus strewn around? 🤯
well obvs 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Bet she's like like Waynetta Slob behind the scenes, totally scratches her fanny and sniffs her fingers

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Had to cut off her head to fit the post in but anywho! Three things:

1. Who honestly dresses like this to drink coffee and “potter” she looks lovely, but looks like she’s dressed for a nice lunch or dinner out!

2. I think she has a lovely figure, but she’s not a 10! I’m a size 14 and I would say she’s a good size 12?

3. Talk about making anyone that is a size 14 or above feel bad?! Terrible wording about the size she had to buy!!!

Knob.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 13

1. Who honestly dresses like this to drink coffee and “potter” she looks lovely, but looks like she’s dressed for a nice lunch or dinner out!

2. I think she has a lovely figure, but she’s not a 10! I’m a size 14 and I would say she’s a good size 12?

3. Talk about making anyone that is a size 14 or above feel bad?! Terrible wording about the size she had to buy!!!

Knob.
She can get to duck .. oh I'm a size 10 I had to buy a 14 😱 go shove some eucalyptus up your hole, find your teeth and a personality while you're at it 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She can get to duck .. oh I'm a size 10 I had to buy a 14 😱 go shove some eucalyptus up your hole, find your teeth and a personality while you're at it 🙄
I bleeping love you 🤣🙌🏼 She’s a complete twit! Her whole life cannot be as perfect as she makes out

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I bleeping love you 🤣🙌🏼 She’s a complete twit! Her whole life cannot be as perfect as she makes out
Who does she think she is?! Sponge gem Square jaw can go sit on a pineapple ...she may crack a smile for once in her life 😄🖕🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 9

Knob.
What a bleep! Oooohhhh look at me shopping in a paupers shop and having to buy a size 14 when I’m usually a 10... yeah sure Jan! Why’s she so bothered by the size on a label if she’s happy with the way she looks?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
She seems to have her blinkers on.. still waving her Slimming World stickers around while everyone is realising how ridiculous it is and moving away.. saying that not fitting into your usual size is bad for the self esteem while the body positivity movement is bigger than ever. Has she even noticed what’s going on around her? She is so Bree Van de Kamp.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
She seems to have her blinkers on.. still waving her Slimming World stickers around while everyone is realising how ridiculous it is and moving away.. saying that not fitting into your usual size is bad for the self esteem while the body positivity movement is bigger than ever. Has she even noticed what’s going on around her? She is so Bree Van de Kamp.
She is So Bree!! Spot on

Reactions: 3
I nearly commented that I have no problem with the poor person’s shop sizes and I’m a size 16 heffer (said with my tongue firmly in cheek!). In some shops I fit into a 14 in others I have to get an 18 or 20 (M&S is the worst for under sizing).
I’m fairly indifferent towards Gemma, she obviously loves “creating content” that makes everything seem like her world is perfect. I doubt it is. That puppy will have tit/vommed on her pristine carpets by now but we’ll never see it or hear about it.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her content is so boring and predictable though.
Yes Gem, we know you have biscoff spread and bread a variety of ways for breakfast.
Yes Gem, we know you have a bath and wash off your tan and reapply on a Sunday.
Yes Gem, we know that you buy fresh flowers from a florist on a Friday (Flower Friday never going to happen)
Yes Gem, we know you love to read.
I‘m not even going to start about how much we are all more than aware how much she loves Autumn, Halloween and Christmas.

Booooorrrrrrriiiiiinnnnngggggg change the record.

Don't forget swishy dresses, wreath-making workshops and a well-deserved glass of wine at the end of the week as she works 898 days a year don't you know. Oh, and the signature white book that seems to move around the house to feature in her eucalyptus-ridden photographs.

I think I might be in a bad mood.

• Haha
Have we seen the dog lately? Has she realised that puppies tit everywhere are don’t keep your white surfaces perfectly clean?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.