Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does it look like her kid went to about 8 primaries?! Also, has no one told her about the dangers of posting uniform logos online, especially to such a large following?

She’s so desperate for ‘arty’ shots isn’t she? I’d just like to point out that she’s actually sitting backwards on this paddle board and facing the back end, but pretending to paddle! God forbid she could just enjoy it and not be a stuck up cow!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She’s so desperate for ‘arty’ shots isn’t she? I’d just like to point out that she’s actually sitting backwards on this paddle board and facing the back end, but pretending to paddle! God forbid she could just enjoy it and not be a stuck up cow!
that’s hilarious. What a dick. I bet she thinks ‘none of the losers will know’

Reactions: 5
that’s hilarious. What a dick. I bet she thinks ‘none of the losers will know’
She’s obviously just sat on it and posed for a pic! The other pic she posted of just the end of the board was also the back! The leash wasn’t fastened on either so she hadn’t been out on the water on it. She’s just ridiculous, all for the gram!

Reactions: 4
So they're getting a puppy...that will be interesting 😳

Wonder how Gemma will deal with it weeing in the house. Maybe she'll chuck a sprig of eucalyptus on it and hope for the best 😆
I hope it’s adopted from a shelter!!🤞🏼

Reactions: 2
It’s a cocker spaniel pup, not old enough to leave yet. Tbh, locally there aren’t many dogs available to adopt in shelters. The few that are available are adopted very quickly.

Reactions: 3
It’s really hard to adopt a dog if you have a child at home. Most don’t allow it.

Another busy weekend ahead for our Gemma. Maybe you should spend 10 minutes familiarising yourself with the use of your/you’re 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Cocktails and cinema… why does she always make it sound like she’s an absolute warrior taking on a burden that none of us could imagine 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why is she dressed like that for the daytime?! She looks lovely, but that’s something I would be wearing for a fancy dinner and drinks!

Poor Olivia is going to be ripped to shreds by her classmates at high school - why does Gemma keep her so babyish?

Reactions: 10
Anyone else thinking about the new puppy chewing the tit out of her prize utility area that she repeatedly shows off?

Reactions: 7
Anyone else thinking about the new puppy chewing the tit out of her prize utility area that she repeatedly shows off?
I’ve noticed she’s stopped calling it a boot room. Couldn’t be further than what a boot room would be!

I’m looking forward to it shitting all over her white carpets/rugs 🤣

• Haha
I’ve noticed she’s stopped calling it a boot room. Couldn’t be further than what a boot room would be!

I’m looking forward to it shitting all over her white carpets/rugs 🤣
I have a boot room. ( named by the former owners of my house) it’s basically an enamelled area in from the back garden. Has 2 sinks and a lot of mud. From our dogs. ( former owners had packs of hounds so it’s large!) I can only dream of gem's lovely area!!

Of course the dog cage fits in to a perfect custom made cupboard 🙄

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.