Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's kind of wincing like she's trying to hold in a painful fart? You can see it in the right eye 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's just a bit daft really. I'm a nurse, and if you've got a delicate heart, yeah exercise, run, but why continue to do a marathon, when she was told whilst doing one before, her heart had gone into a dangerous rhythm and had to be shocked by her pacemaker. How stupid can you get seriously.
It's not big, hard or clever, it's STUPID. But then again she's just another one that loves receiving the adoration from Instagram.

Reactions: 9
She's just a bit daft really. I'm a nurse, and if you've got a delicate heart, yeah exercise, run, but why continue to do a marathon, when she was told whilst doing one before, her heart had gone into a dangerous rhythm and had to be shocked by her pacemaker. How stupid can you get seriously.
It's not big, hard or clever, it's STUPID. But then again she's just another one that loves receiving the adoration from Instagram.
I get not wanting to let things stop you from living your life, but is her happiness and fulfilment really dependent upon running another marathon? Probably not! But how does she balance that against the risk of leaving her daughter without her mother? I can't imagine taking that kind of risk. My child is too precious to me!

Reactions: 8
I get not wanting to let things stop you from living your life, but is her happiness and fulfilment really dependent upon running another marathon? Probably not! But how does she balance that against the risk of leaving her daughter without her mother? I can't imagine taking that kind of risk. My child is too precious to me!
She always complains about training either before or after so why bother if you don’t like running...? All for IG content

Reactions: 6
Her child also has the same heart condition so encouraging this type of martyr behaviour that goes against doctors orders really won’t stand her good in the long run - how will she feel when Olivia starts doing the same and collapsing on runs? I hope to god that never actually happens but this is the type of thing she ought to think about when she does stuff like this as it sets the tone for how Olivia will go on to manage her condition as an adult.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I think she does the marathons because she hasn’t accepted her health condition. She portrays a perfect life yet she has many health issues. By doing a marathon she gets full martyrdom but how would she feel if her child was putting her life at risk to run a race?? It seems pretty selfish to me. I have a health condition and haven’t fully accepted it, it’s hard and I wish I didn’t have it but you have to take your head out the sand at some point.

Reactions: 7
Her fake life!!!! Saying she’s happy with weigh in after a prosecco filled bank holiday... it doesn’t even look like she’s been out.

Reactions: 4
Her fake life!!!! Saying she’s happy with weigh in after a prosecco filled bank holiday... it doesn’t even look like she’s been out.
Never looks like she has any friends either - just the one lady she goes hiking with 🙄

Having a BBQ enjoying wine in the garden.. but has to go inside put on white socks to take a picture... And the food looks like it’s never been near a bbq . 🤔

Reactions: 2
Am I being stupid, but what is the point in lighting an expensive scented candle outside in the wind? 😂 She's obviously just showing it to boast...about a bleeping candle

Yes, I'm juvenile, but part of me really hopes she stood in spilled ketchup. Except they probably aren't allowed it in that house. Bit like fun. Olivia isn't allowed fun. I expect she sleeps in a sealed pod. White. With eucalyptus leaves. And a white coffee table book on top.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.