Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘what is Easter without crafting?’

duck off.
Spent mine eating chocolate and drinking wine.
A far better use of the 4 day weekend !!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
‘what is Easter without crafting?’

duck off.
Spent mine eating chocolate and drinking wine.
A far better use of the 4 day weekend !!
This is up there in her most patronising moments ever. Honestly I just despise her. So grateful for this group because before this I thought it was just me!!!!

Reactions: 11
My daughter calls pritt sticks - prick sticks. I bet Gem uses them for her crafting. Btw no shade on Easter crafters. I did some with my kids whilst chugging wine and chomping eggs. It’s just the way she says it that riles me up

• Haha
Reactions: 8
This is up there in her most patronising moments ever. Honestly I just despise her. So grateful for this group because before this I thought it was just me!!!!
She must be very insecure to have to work so hard to portray her "perfect" life on the internet. Like who is she trying to impress?

• Heart
Reactions: 10
My daughter calls pritt sticks - prick sticks. I bet Gem uses them for her crafting. Btw no shade on Easter crafters. I did some with my kids whilst chugging wine and chomping eggs. It’s just the way she says it that riles me up
Absolutely and the fact she can’t do anything without posting it to the gram. No walks, meals, nice gestures ... everything always rammed down her followers throats.

Reactions: 5
Absolutely and the fact she can’t do anything without posting it to the gram. No walks, meals, nice gestures ... everything always rammed down her followers throats.
Yeah, like nothing in her life is ‘ordinary’. Always meals from scratch, I bet they have freezer surprise like everyone else does, she just posts an old photo of a concoction in a le creuset dish those nights.

Reactions: 3
If a kid smashed a creme egg n poured mini eggs over there breakfast I’d put it in the bin n tell them to not be daft n get something decent to eat ... but it’s ok for adults to call it acceptable on a healthy eating plan kid must be confused 🤔

Reactions: 6
If a kid smashed a creme egg n poured mini eggs over there breakfast I’d put it in the bin n tell them to not be daft n get something decent to eat ... but it’s ok for adults to call it acceptable on a healthy eating plan kid must be confused 🤔
That's slimming world logic for you!

She has to be the last woman standing out of that Slimming World 'bloggers' 2017/18 group where they got invited to a bloggers lunch at SW HQ and then became like instant best friends, got invited to do naff jelly adverts with that girl Vicki from Geordie Shore, then had a few meet ups in Kat & Toms guest houses (which were always fun when the other SW instagrammers would post pics that hadn't been approved by like Gem and were never flattering in comparison to their own pages!)

Questions for everyone on here?

1) what happened to this group of friends?!!!! Was there a fall out? Anyone got any tea to spill about it?

2) does anyone else have any funny memories of this era of Slimming World Instagram to reminisce over on this boring Wednesday night?!!!!

Reactions: 14
She has to be the last woman standing out of that Slimming World 'bloggers' 2017/18 group where they got invited to a bloggers lunch at SW HQ and then became like instant best friends, got invited to do naff jelly adverts with that girl Vicki from Geordie Shore, then had a few meet ups in Kat & Toms guest houses (which were always fun when the other SW instagrammers would post pics that hadn't been approved by like Gem and were never flattering in comparison to their own pages!)

1) what happened to this group of friends?!!!! Was there a fall out? Anyone got any tea to spill about it?

2) does anyone else have any funny memories of this era of Slimming World Instagram to reminisce over on this boring Wednesday night?!!!!
Gemma having a meltdown over someone else trying to claim they invented Jammy Dodger toast 😂😂😂

• Haha

The one I was most shocked by was the scouser - I can’t remember her name but she deleted her account a while ago after piling on an INSANE amount of weight! She was on ‘Say yes to the dress’ on tele too! It really baffles me that some of their accounts still exist under SW titles but have absolutely tit all to do with SW 😂🤷🏼‍♀️

The one I was most shocked by was the scouser - I can’t remember her name but she deleted her account a while ago after piling on an INSANE amount of weight! She was on ‘Say yes to the dress’ on tele too! It really baffles me that some of their accounts still exist under SW titles but have absolutely tit all to do with SW 😂🤷🏼‍♀️
Slimmingworldjsg who had to write an essay with each picture .

Reactions: 9
Gemma having a meltdown over someone else trying to claim they invented Jammy Dodger toast 😂😂😂
LOL I forgot about that 😂😂

The time Gemma didn't get invited to the Slimming World awards in Birmingham with Peter Andre as the guest host, and she spent the weekend posting passive aggressive photos about how she was having a brilliant time at the fireworks and wouldn't want to be wearing a ball gown anyway 😂 then when someone asked why she didn't go she simply replied "well I wasn't invited 🤷" salty AF.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

What about spanjee?

Reactions: 4
Slimming World HQ must be mortified by all these Instagrammers with massive followings who just regain it all back and keep the SW name in their profile. Like it's the worst advertising for them!

JSG was awful and so patronising with her supposed law degree and lecturing us all on politics. She has her own thread on here from before she vanished after having twins.

Laura_emily_x was part of the gang a bit (although didnt go to the events with all the others) has her own thread on here and omg the gossip is UNBELIEVABLE. Her husband is so awful.

Back to Gem's behaviour when she was part of that SW girl gang. Does anyone remember her turning up at JSG's weddings in the lowest cut dress ever that was BRIGHT ORANGE and a massive festival-style headband made of flowers? It completely stole JSG's thunder and she must have been so cross. Gem will have stood out so much on all the photos and taken all the attention away from her. Someone needs to do a deep stalk down Gems insta page and find the pics today!!!!

Gem always used to post pics with fopperholic too that were like 'every brunette needs a blonde best friend!' And all that shite. Can anyone remember?!! Have they ever mentioned each other since those days?

Reactions: 5
63A1B91B-38DE-492B-ACA6-46DEE9FB63B9.jpeg

I’m always surprised by the tattoo, it doesn’t match her insta life.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.