Slimmingworldxgemx #3 Last Xmas gave us an aff, it was too small to see, she's having a laugh!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™m all for finding the best bits in a tit show of a year but ā€œfavourite to dateā€ is a bit much.

Reactions: 11
Iā€™m all for finding the best bits in a tit show of a year but ā€œfavourite to dateā€ is a bit much.
ITS MY FAVOURITE TO DATE I SWEAR IM NOT BITTER INSECURE AND SPITTING EUCALYPTUS LEAVES THAT MY HUSBAND FUCKED HIS BOSS AND MY SISTER HAD A BABY. IM NOT BITTER AT ALL. HERE WATCH ME RUN TEN MILES TO PROVE HOW NOT BITTER I AM. HAPPY FLOWER FRIDAY FOR TOMORROW GUYS!

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Sheā€™s unbelievable! I had to read it twice to make sure I had read it right!

Reactions: 4
Is she sending a message via Instagram to her husbandā€™s boss? Hey look at us. We are happy! I won him back!
I'd bet it's a message to those of us on this thread more so. I doubt it's a coincidence that since the comments about his extra curricular activities were posted that he's featured on her Instagram a lot more than usual.

Reactions: 18
I'd bet it's a message to those of us on this thread more so. I doubt it's a coincidence that since the comments about his extra curricular activities were posted that he's featured on her Instagram a lot more than usual.
100% agree. Seen more of him in the last 24hrs than we have in the last 24 months!

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How tone deaf IS she to be putting to all her followers how great 2020 has been for her? I'm sure it has had it's good bits but ffs put down the perfect life facade Gem. I bet her followers have seen some real hardship and it's just a slap in the face.
This really did grind my gears, read the room Gemma we are in the middle of a bloody pandemic.

Reactions: 6
100% agree. Seen more of him in the last 24hrs than we have in the last 24 months!
This is 100% true. This proves she definitely reads on here (of course she does).

I feel so sorry for anyone who looks at her life and feels jealous because she is such a compulsive liar.
There is absolutely no way she has ā€˜slept under the stars with tea lights MOST NIGHTSā€™. It would be so good if her neighbours called her out for it again like: ā€˜oh we never saw you once!ā€™ Like they did about her playing in the snow since 6am lie once ha! I donā€™t think she wrote this caption from scratch either as she is a really, really bad writer. I think sheā€™s seen this somewhere else and has tweaked some bits of it and uploaded it like itā€™s her own.

I donā€™t believe half her runs she actually runs since why would she be in a scarf etc for them?

She is definitely not as rake thin as her positioning on her selfie photos with the arm sticking out and half face photos would have us believe! I find it hard to believe she is ten stone. Sheā€™s beautiful and stunning and has a great body, but sheā€™s is 5ā€™7 and I donā€™t think she is ten stone at all and itā€™s just another lie to make other people feel tit IMO. Happy to be wrong if anyone calls me out on it but I just donā€™t think this is the figure of a ten stone 5ā€™7 woman. Pls note again - I do think she is stunning and this is not a criticism of her body at all. Iā€™d love her body! Just her lying constantly.

Attachments

Reactions: 8
This is 100% true. This proves she definitely reads on here (of course she does).

I feel so sorry for anyone who looks at her life and feels jealous because she is such a compulsive liar.
There is absolutely no way she has ā€˜slept under the stars with tea lights MOST NIGHTSā€™. It would be so good if her neighbours called her out for it again like: ā€˜oh we never saw you once!ā€™ Like they did about her playing in the snow since 6am lie once ha! I donā€™t think she wrote this caption from scratch either as she is a really, really bad writer. I think sheā€™s seen this somewhere else and has tweaked some bits of it and uploaded it like itā€™s her own.

I donā€™t believe half her runs she actually runs since why would she be in a scarf etc for them?

She is definitely not as rake thin as her positioning on her selfie photos with the arm sticking out and half face photos would have us believe! I find it hard to believe she is ten stone. Sheā€™s beautiful and stunning and has a great body, but sheā€™s is 5ā€™7 and I donā€™t think she is ten stone at all and itā€™s just another lie to make other people feel tit IMO. Happy to be wrong if anyone calls me out on it but I just donā€™t think this is the figure of a ten stone 5ā€™7 woman. Pls note again - I do think she is stunning and this is not a criticism of her body at all. Iā€™d love her body! Just her lying constantly.
Yeah I saw the scarf ā€˜runā€™ and I thought no way; no hair tied back either which she would normally do. She never seems to break a sweat on the runs and her make up is always flawless on them. Me, I look like a boiled a tomato and never bother with makeup!

Agreed weā€™ve seen more of the hubby in the past few days than we ever have!

Reactions: 9

Agree with everything you said. She is one of the most manipulating, fake accounts on instagram. She will do anything to try and stay relevant and cling on to her old SW fame, even at the expense of her marriage and family. She constantly lies about everything

Reactions: 7
I think her hubby is quite fit!

Werenā€™t there rumours about her affair in the lead up to their wedding? Perhaps he found out and his dalliance with the head teacher was a bit of tit for tat?

Iā€™ve always wondered if sheā€™ll have more children..? Surely she could accept the short term weight gain for the extra insta content?! šŸ˜‚

I think her hubby is quite fit!

Werenā€™t there rumours about her affair in the lead up to their wedding? Perhaps he found out and his dalliance with the head teacher was a bit of tit for tat?

Iā€™ve always wondered if sheā€™ll have more children..? Surely she could accept the short term weight gain for the extra insta content?! šŸ˜‚
Are you having more children!?

Reactions: 5
She has said before that her health would be at risk with another pregnancy. She has chrons, a stoma, and a pacemaker.

Iā€™m all for the criticism of her fake persona but not sure some of this isnā€™t a bit much.

Reactions: 9
Are you having more children!?
Not decided yet. Are you?! šŸ˜‚ I was just writing my thoughts thatā€™s all!

Forgot about the stoma, so yes thatā€™s understandable. But to say she may not have more kids because pregnancy puts her health at risk when sheā€™s happy to run a marathon after a car accident and heart problems is probably not the real reason!

Reactions: 6
He is quite cute though šŸ˜¬
Heā€™s really nice too, friendly lad. Iā€™m assuming she must be different irl than on Instagram as I canā€™t imagine anyone putting up with all that crap she posts all the time. Like maybe thatā€™s just her Instagram persona?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.