Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OMG I’ve just looked at her stories today and realised I know her Husband! So all the mystery about whether they were on or off last year now makes perfect sense! And he isn’t a PE teacher at school now.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
OMG I’ve just looked at her stories today and realised I know her Husband! So all the mystery about whether they were on or off last year now makes perfect sense! And he isn’t a PE teacher at school now.
In what way?? Don't leave me hanging tell me more 😜

Reactions: 3
Ffs don’t leave it there!!!

Reactions: 2
We need a new thread and I don’t know how to make one!!
Her Husband was a pe teacher at a school but then left after ‘becoming close’ to the headteacher from what I understand. This would have been last year when people we speculating that they had split as I think she wasn’t wearing her ring anymore. They are together again now and have been doing lots of work to the house.
He’s actually a nice bloke, I’m shocked he’s married to her actually as she seems so far up her own arse!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
We need a new thread and I don’t know how to make one!!
Her Husband was a pe teacher at a school but then left after ‘becoming close’ to the headteacher from what I understand. This would have been last year when people we speculating that they had split as I think she wasn’t wearing her ring anymore. They are together again now and have been doing lots of work to the house.
He’s actually a nice bloke, I’m shocked he’s married to her actually as she seems so far up her own arse!
Oooooh tea tea tea 😃☕

He probably couldn't cope with anymore flower fooking Friday bullshit and found comfort with someone down to earth who let's him fart and eat pork pies. You neeeeeed to continue when we make a new thread!!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
He’s a football coach/manager now. But spill the rest of the tea.

edited cos I’ve saw you’ve posted ☕

Reactions: 1
He’s a football coach/manager now. But spill the rest of the tea.

edited cos I’ve saw you’ve posted ☕
He was that then too, coaches kids football too. As I say, nice bloke. Really wouldn’t put them together though. I know where they live too, and it’s definitely not ‘south lakes’ 😂

Reactions: 5
He was that then too, coaches kids football too. As I say, nice bloke. Really wouldn’t put them together though. I know where they live too, and it’s definitely not ‘south lakes’ 😂
Ooo how do you know them? Just him or Gemma too ? Loving the ☕☕☕

Reactions: 3
Ooo how do you know them? Just him or Gemma too ? Loving the ☕☕☕
I don’t know her, just from following her off and on for a long time on Instagram, because I’d heard she was local to Cumbria and because she was up her own backside.
I’ve just seen her stories today for her wedding anniversary and saw his picture and realised who they are. But yes, there were troubles last year and he had to leave his teaching job!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know her, just from following her off and on for a long time on Instagram, because I’d heard she was local to Cumbria and because she was up her own backside.
I’ve just seen her stories today for her wedding anniversary and saw his picture and realised who they are. But yes, there were troubles last year and he had to leave his teaching job!
Oh wow ! Not so perfect for smug gem.
Think they not long loved to their house ... a few people have confirmed it’s not picturesq south lakes 🙈

Reactions: 4
Oh wow ! Not so perfect for smug gem.
Think they not long loved to their house ... a few people have confirmed it’s not picturesq south lakes 🙈
No it’s not by any means. I mean it’s not a tit hole but it’s certainly a drive to any of the lakes and fells. They’re not on her doorstep as she makes out. I think that’s what gets to me the most, it’s like we live in a beautiful part of the country, but don’t make out you’re so much better and affluent than you really are. I feel like her whole existence is fabricated. The insta worthy food pics, posed clothing pics etc etc. So not real and for what reason?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
No it’s not by any means. I mean it’s not a tit hole but it’s certainly a drive to any of the lakes and fells. They’re not on her doorstep as she makes out. I think that’s what gets to me the most, it’s like we live in a beautiful part of the country, but don’t make out you’re so much better and affluent than you really are. I feel like her whole existence is fabricated. The insta worthy food pics, posed clothing pics etc etc. So not real and for what reason?
Couldn’t agree with this more, knowing where she lives and how she makes out the lakes and fells are practically in her living room is so embarrassing

Reactions: 5
Oh my god ... Gemma having a husband who would cheat on her as The Most Perfect Woman Ever does not suit her perfection narrative- not that I'd wish this on anyone! Maybe it's karma after wasn't she caught doing similar thing in her old job? Or was he not married?

Reactions: 4
Oh my god ... Gemma having a husband who would cheat on her as The Most Perfect Woman Ever does not suit her perfection narrative- not that I'd wish this on anyone! Maybe it's karma after wasn't she caught doing similar thing in her old job? Or was he not married?
No I’d certainly not wish it on anyone and feel a bit sad for her actually. Especially when you consider that’s it’s only their 4 year anniversary today.

Reactions: 6
I get what people say about all for the gram.
case in point the other day - the little girl had tights on and short/dungarees.
I’m not dissing the child in any way ... just for myself and most other mums I know would not try to get tights and dungarees over a CAST on a broken foot. Just let her wear joggers or casual stuff or even just jamas.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.