Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Other things in her life are: books like she breathes like air, heavily discounted spa days, slimmer of the week awards off one of her friends for losing a pound, being the only working mother in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So weird that she came on here to say she liked her teeth.....now saying shes hated the gap for years. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Thread suggestion: slimming world gem...drama again.

Or slimming world gem always reading and running, cat fishing, scamming and ultimately cunning.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Do you remember the time she made out Olivia woke up really early to play in the snow, something stupid like 5am and then her neighbour outed her! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Thread suggestion #3 My Insta is full of pastels and perfection but you will never see my full reflection.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
It was something along the lines of hoping they didn’t wake the neighbours as they had snowballs fights and made snowmen and the neighbour commented that they never heard them or saw a snowman!
I can’t find the post but will try find it for you.
OMG no I hadn’t seen that! How funny! 😂 What did the neighbour say?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
*IF* your kid was making candles for their friends (bath bomb okay but candles or an under 14 even ? Just no

but IF surely they would be pink and glittery or with unicorn stickers or some ribbon/stars/sparkles/hearts.
Not an insta perfect brown class jar with soy wax and poncy foliage 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
I wouldn’t know what to think if my 11 year old brought one of those home, wouldn’t even think a teacher would make those for kids

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.