Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m from Derbyshire and say tapped all the time too! 😂😂😂
Off topic I know...but I am from South Wales and ended up staying in the Derbyshire Hotel this one time. The people I met were blunt but very friendly 🤣🤣 I loved being called duck haha! Was a fab random weekend.

Reactions: 2
Off topic I know...but I am from South Wales and ended up staying in the Derbyshire Hotel this one time. The people I met were blunt but very friendly 🤣🤣 I loved being called duck haha! Was a fab random weekend.
My husband calls everyone duck 😂🙈 We are a friendly bunch though and it’s lovely of you to say so, thank you! Pleased you enjoyed your weekend 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I don’t mind the crown 🤷🏻‍♀️ but her face is such an odd shape.
Oh I think it’s pretty, don’t get me wrong, just not necessarily appropriate to wear for a wedding when you’re not a bridesmaid or the bride 🤣

Reactions: 9
That dress screams bridesmaid. How embarrassing! ...but hilarious because I can't stand that JSG knob either 🤣
That JSG was on Say yes to the dress or something I’m sure and Gem manages to get her face on the tv, too! Crown and all! 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 3
That JSG was on Say yes to the dress or something I’m sure and Gem manages to get her face on the tv, too! Crown and all! 😂
Gem looks like she has a part in a school production of A Midsummer Night's Dream wearing that stupid crown. What a dick😆

And well that dress JSG is wearing is something Miss Havisham would be proud of.. it's bloody horrible and frumpy (like her) 😆🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I find her so self satisfied and vapid! A real wannabe. She comes over as thick as custard but thinks she’s a genius! The books she reads are chick lit, which is totally fine but she makes them out to be classics. And don’t even get me stared on her spelling. I really dislike every thing about this woman

Reactions: 12
Maybe it’s just me but I find it odd that she’s looking after her niece to soon after she’s born.. did her sister not want to take all the maternity off with her daughter?!

Maybe it’s just me but I find it odd that she’s looking after her niece to soon after she’s born.. did her sister not want to take all the maternity off with her daughter?!
Her sister posted a while ago that she wasn't entitled to any maternity pay at all not even SMP so she must have needed to go back

Her sister posted a while ago that she wasn't entitled to any maternity pay at all not even SMP so she must have needed to go back
Really?! That’s odd isn’t it, surely the UK government your entitled to SMP. I’ve not had a baby so not clued up on maternity issues and pay etc so maybe I’m wrong

Really?! That’s odd isn’t it, surely the UK government your entitled to SMP. I’ve not had a baby so not clued up on maternity issues and pay etc so maybe I’m wrong
Same, I am clueless but I wonder if it is due to her work on sea/overseas a lot?

Those cruise ships don’t have their accounts/payroll in the U.K. so technically she will have been employed in another country for so long, that she isn’t a U.K. resident for tax purposes. No stamps here. They know it when they join

Reactions: 8
So her sister has gone round for brunch and tagged it #socialbubble - not sure how that works as the rules stated single people/parents didn’t they?!

So her sister has gone round for brunch and tagged it #socialbubble - not sure how that works as the rules stated single people/parents didn’t they?!
Devil’s advocate, isn’t Katy’s wife now working away so at this moment she is on her own with a child? That would be within the guidelines for a bubble.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.