Slimmingworldxgemx #2 Reading books like one breathes air but doesn’t know if it’s there or their

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pretty sure this is more than ok as her wife has been working away for a number of weeks now. Her sister is a key worker with a baby so no option other than a support bubble. It'll be hard enough as it is with a baby and wife working away

Reactions: 9
Devil’s advocate, isn’t Katy’s wife now working away so at this moment she is on her own with a child? That would be within the guidelines for a bubble.
Yes I guess it depends how long she’s away for - couple of weeks, no, but months on end would be within the guidelines you’re right.

Gemma has commented that Katy’s wife is away for 6 months. So I think it is fair and within guidelines that they have formed a support bubble, especially as Katy will need child care support when she is working also!

Reactions: 15
My brother works on cruise ships and you can take partners and children onboard. Personally I think it would be amazing and great to do before you are tied down to school term times. Plus it is highly unlikely that there will be passengers onboard at the minute (my brother will be going back on in a few weeks and there won’t be any passengers for a while yet) so will be a pretty safe place to be.

Reactions: 6
My brother works on cruise ships and you can take partners and children onboard. Personally I think it would be amazing and great to do before you are tied down to school term times. Plus it is highly unlikely that there will be passengers onboard at the minute (my brother will be going back on in a few weeks and there won’t be any passengers for a while yet) so will be a pretty safe place to be.
it looks like her sister has got a job here though and can work/ get family to look after baby. If she goes on the ship she won’t have that luxury. Maybe they’ve also stopped family coming onboard until the pandemic is over. Most crew aren’t onboard anyway I don’t think, only the essential crew and I think her wife is a finance manager?

Reactions: 2
it looks like her sister has got a job here though and can work/ get family to look after baby. If she goes on the ship she won’t have that luxury. Maybe they’ve also stopped family coming onboard until the pandemic is over. Most crew aren’t onboard anyway I don’t think, only the essential crew and I think her wife is a finance manager?
I doubt guest relations would be on the ship, however there is more than essential crew even in dry dock with no guests. My brother goes back on in 2 weeks, he’ll fly to Europe and join the ship there. No guests for the forceable. He’ll be carrying out his regular contract (10weeks on, 10 weeks off). The captain will not be on the ship, he’s not required. My brother is quite high up (one below the Captain). The children can be homeschooled on board (obviously not applicable for babies). I wonder if she’s not going on due to her health issues (she had a pacemaker fitted whilst pregnant)?? Maybe she’s changed roles after her maternity leave?

Reactions: 1
I doubt guest relations would be on the ship, however there is more than essential crew even in dry dock with no guests. My brother goes back on in 2 weeks, he’ll fly to Europe and join the ship there. No guests for the forceable. He’ll be carrying out his regular contract (10weeks on, 10 weeks off). The captain will not be on the ship, he’s not required. My brother is quite high up (one below the Captain). The children can be homeschooled on board (obviously not applicable for babies). I wonder if she’s not going on due to her health issues (she had a pacemaker fitted whilst pregnant)?? Maybe she’s changed roles after her maternity leave?
Isn’t her sister a nurse? Maybe she’s not needed on the ship due to no passengers?

Her sister seemed to leave the ships and was working as a nurse in police stations or the like, while pregnant

Reactions: 2
Yes they allow children and families on board ... but as far as I’m aware as guests not to mix with all the staff

Reactions: 1
I really don’t understand the trend of putting pics of your upset heartbroken child on the gram! Poor girl has red eyes from crying and is trying to sleep... taking a picture is weird enough but posting it to IG is ever weirder!

Reactions: 25
I really don’t understand the trend of putting pics of your upset heartbroken child on the gram! Poor girl has red eyes from crying and is trying to sleep... taking a picture is weird enough but posting it to IG is ever weirder!
A whole new level of her attention seeking ....

Reactions: 7
She still had to make the post about herself by mentioning that she had cake 😱😱😱😱 and only did 900 steps

Reactions: 6
I’m utterly appalled that she’s done this. That poor little girl. It’s wicked to put that photo on Instagram. What a vile woman.

Reactions: 14
Also surely the flash must have gone right off in her face to take that?! Can’t believe she took it just for the gram.

Reactions: 8
Those cruise ships don’t have their accounts/payroll in the U.K. so technically she will have been employed in another country for so long, that she isn’t a U.K. resident for tax purposes. No stamps here. They know it when they join
Yeah! Don’t feel sorry for her. Her and her wife have benefited from years of paying no income tax on their wages. If they wanted to have maternity leave; save up money.

They do not contribute to U.K. tax therefore shouldn’t get anything from it.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.