Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JSquared

VIP Member
What’s the tea?? I unfollowed her after she quit SW and lost all content not that I was really interested in SW but it just became constant chocolate and dog posts 🥱
I can’t even find her profile anymore 🤷🏼‍♀️ Has she changed her insta handle?

Reactions: 1

HoGi

VIP Member
they mustnt have been noticed yet so don’t draw attention to them 🤣

tbf she was long term private before it got closed. They don’t get closed if they just go private for a day or two
yeh that's why i'm not naming who i am referring too haha,:ROFLMAO: but they have been long term private too! longer than old spanj

Eyerolling

VIP Member
Is it really right that if you use a staff discount to buy something, you need to show ‘ad’ on any pics of it on Instagram? Or have I got the wrong end of the stick?
Probably not as but maybe affiliate link? Or brand ambassador? She doesn’t mark plenty, that isn’t from her work anyways

geordiegirl

VIP Member
Why does she dress her daughter way to old for her age I mean midi skirts. Seriously what is she 10? She isn’t 30 years old. I hope she rebels when she is a teenager.

Kids are suppose to wear things that make you embarrass to be seen in public with them. My niece is embracing a “tracksuit phase” my god she looks like Jenny from the block but kids need to be kids get it out their systems. I think clothes is first form of expressing personality and as long as they are dressed appropriately for their age, let them express their own style.
I thought this exactly!

mancalice

Has she deleted some stories? I’ve just looked and it’s got ad all over them.
She had the ad totally obscured when I looked earlier by the send message or photo icons, just had a look I think she has deleted one

Popsock123

VIP Member
What’s the tea?? I unfollowed her after she quit SW and lost all content not that I was really interested in SW but it just became constant chocolate and dog posts 🥱
Still the same old, quite quiet on the whole I thought because of the dog being poorly! Then last night a random story about cutting some blokes hair, not her husband.. She was also moving out of her home before lockdown 🤷🏻‍♀️ Might be a million miles away I dunno 🕵🏻‍♂️ Spent 10 mins stalking her profile, no recent photos or mention of Chris

Peachylite

Chatty Member
Her sister posted a while ago that she wasn't entitled to any maternity pay at all not even SMP so she must have needed to go back
Really?! That’s odd isn’t it, surely the UK government your entitled to SMP. I’ve not had a baby so not clued up on maternity issues and pay etc so maybe I’m wrong

notyourhunhun

Chatty Member
Both her and her Sisters weddings were absolutely beautiful. Did she own her last property or did she live with her Mum? Just wondering if Andrew losing his job was the reason for downsizing?
Did make me wonder if they finally moved into their own home from her Mums after the revelations of him “getting close” to the headteacher. Can’t be easy for him living with his MIL.

Obvs just speculating

Jmx

Chatty Member
Surprised she posted this. She looks so different, and not just because of the hair! Actually think she looks better here. Doesn't look like she has 50 layers of makeup on.
Her jaw in the top middle is so odd?!

Jmx

Chatty Member
She has now deleted all the comments because she doesn’t have the balls to keep it up.

The woman was right - “lashes were her lockdown saviours” Get a life Gemma

I’m going to unfollow, and I think anyone here I’m who follows her here should do too. Show her that people see through her. Can still see her anyway as she isnt a private account
I unfollowed recently and she actually is private? So not sure why companies are using her for ads.

Panda88

Chatty Member
I wear make up when I run marathons 🤷🏻‍♀️ You have about 200 photos taken of you at some marathons 🤣
But considering her job it's probably not great to be running in makeup which we all know is terrible for your skin. Like seriously who needs massive fake lashes to exercise 😂