Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DoubleTrouble1712

Devil’s advocate, isn’t Katy’s wife now working away so at this moment she is on her own with a child? That would be within the guidelines for a bubble.
Yes I guess it depends how long she’s away for - couple of weeks, no, but months on end would be within the guidelines you’re right.

JSquared

VIP Member
Really?! That’s odd isn’t it, surely the UK government your entitled to SMP. I’ve not had a baby so not clued up on maternity issues and pay etc so maybe I’m wrong
Same, I am clueless but I wonder if it is due to her work on sea/overseas a lot?

Shellster

I doubt guest relations would be on the ship, however there is more than essential crew even in dry dock with no guests. My brother goes back on in 2 weeks, he’ll fly to Europe and join the ship there. No guests for the forceable. He’ll be carrying out his regular contract (10weeks on, 10 weeks off). The captain will not be on the ship, he’s not required. My brother is quite high up (one below the Captain). The children can be homeschooled on board (obviously not applicable for babies). I wonder if she’s not going on due to her health issues (she had a pacemaker fitted whilst pregnant)?? Maybe she’s changed roles after her maternity leave?
Isn’t her sister a nurse? Maybe she’s not needed on the ship due to no passengers?

Mememe9

Chatty Member
That jelly pic was posted on here recently. I think that's what made me think what a bunch of tossers they all were when that campaign came out 😄
It’s spanjee for me. I’m so disappointed she hasn’t got a thread. She infuriates me everytime I see her. But can’t help but follow