Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Bossinglife

Chatty Member
Still the same old, quite quiet on the whole I thought because of the dog being poorly! Then last night a random story about cutting some blokes hair, not her husband.. She was also moving out of her home before lockdown 🤷🏻‍♀️ Might be a million miles away I dunno 🕵🏻‍♂️ Spent 10 mins stalking her profile, no recent photos or mention of Chris
Ooooo I always thought they were an odd couple in the sense that life was so repetitive and never seemed like they did anything interesting even on holiday it revolved around food. She seems a nice girl just boring haha

Reactions: 1

throwmeaway

After discovering this thread yesterday (she gets on my nerves - way too false in so many ways!!!), I had a look at her photos on Instagram and discovered that she’s not worn her wedding ring since May 2019 👀 After she had embarked on her Bootcamp obsession
Her husband mentioned her on Twitter in September ‘19.

Snoopysnooper

Maybe it’s just me but I find it odd that she’s looking after her niece to soon after she’s born.. did her sister not want to take all the maternity off with her daughter?!
Her sister posted a while ago that she wasn't entitled to any maternity pay at all not even SMP so she must have needed to go back

MamaD

VIP Member
it looks like her sister has got a job here though and can work/ get family to look after baby. If she goes on the ship she won’t have that luxury. Maybe they’ve also stopped family coming onboard until the pandemic is over. Most crew aren’t onboard anyway I don’t think, only the essential crew and I think her wife is a finance manager?
I doubt guest relations would be on the ship, however there is more than essential crew even in dry dock with no guests. My brother goes back on in 2 weeks, he’ll fly to Europe and join the ship there. No guests for the forceable. He’ll be carrying out his regular contract (10weeks on, 10 weeks off). The captain will not be on the ship, he’s not required. My brother is quite high up (one below the Captain). The children can be homeschooled on board (obviously not applicable for babies). I wonder if she’s not going on due to her health issues (she had a pacemaker fitted whilst pregnant)?? Maybe she’s changed roles after her maternity leave?

skintsocks

VIP Member
Made me laughhhhh, thanks!

I’m sorry to have ever missed the ambo Stretcher photo. Was it filtered to fuck?
Actually I think it's probably the only one without a filter that we got to see. Probably why it was taken down so quickly. She had a "woe is me" look on whilst flat on her back.

eye_rolling_always

Just had to come back to look at the pictures because I am dying at them!

In all seriousness... does anyone know the timescale between end of first marriage and dating current husband? I still think Olivia looks like this husband! Could it be possible? Sorry I don't have Facebook to nosey