Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Swipe Up!

VIP Member
OMG I’ve just looked at her stories today and realised I know her Husband! So all the mystery about whether they were on or off last year now makes perfect sense! And he isn’t a PE teacher at school now.
He’s a football coach/manager now. But spill the rest of the tea.

edited cos I’ve saw you’ve posted ☕

Reactions: 1

carriexbradshaw

I know what's with sitting on the car bonnet 🙈
Parked like a twat! 🤣

I mean I'm all for confidence, but when people are just egotistical dickheads then it grates on me!

Not sure I'd want to buy beauty products from her recommendations, as her makeup looks horrendous!

I can imagine she tries to one up Gem a lot, and vice versa 🙄

Reactions: 1

Fendrel

Chatty Member
Her husbands Facebook profile says he currently lives near Liverpool 🤔
It is kinda near Liverpool once you get to the bottom part of the Lakes I guess but I really don’t think they are together. She didn’t post anything on Valentine’s Day and there is nothing about him for months.

What makes you all think they are still married? Did she used to live closer to the Lakes in her old house? She she certainly seemed to suggest the old house was closer but then she also lied about all those ads. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If they have split it would explain why she bought something cheaper.

Eyerolling

VIP Member
It is kinda near Liverpool once you get to the bottom part of the Lakes I guess but I really don’t think they are together. She didn’t post anything on Valentine’s Day and there is nothing about him for months.

What makes you all think they are still married? Did she used to live closer to the Lakes in her old house? She she certainly seemed to suggest the old house was closer but then she also lied about all those ads. 🤷🏻‍♀️

If they have split it would explain why she bought something cheaper.
Someone said he had posted on his Facebook about moving in to that house last summer

MamaD

VIP Member
I think maybe she wouldn’t the the results she wants. I went for an Invisalign consultation and when she showed me the projected ‘after’ it wasn’t worth the cash. Instead of wonky teeth id he left with ‘triangles’ in between each teeth looking like I had food stuck!

Clearly she has an issue with her teeth, it’s quite obvious considering she never shows them in pictures, so I wonder why she’s never got them “fixed”. I am only basing this on the fact that she is constantly taking extremely flattering pictures of herself and she looks stunning in them, but the teeth issue comes up time and time again and I genuinely just wonder why she hasn’t had any work done when she’s so obviously self conscious of them.

Meh

Chatty Member
Why is she using purple shampoo? You’re not blonde ffs.
Ah! I did find an amazing shampoo called Daddy O from Lush and it was purple shampoo. Worked amazingly on my dark hair. I bought it not realising it was for blonde 😂