Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If I'm proven wrong I'll be the first to admit it but my spider sense is strong in this one. He gives me the creeps. I don't think it will end well! She also says how great her life is, yet she's posting even less... unless of course it's a tarty pic. Something not right there!

Is this really a photo you want your daughter to comment on after your foul creepy boyfriend said what he did 😳
Not Sexy In The Slightest. Imagine spending Your Sons DLA money on lingerie to be a slag online.

She is a bleeping embarrassment.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I can’t see what the daughter replied to the boyfriends comment as she’s blocked me

I really hope that someone sees somethings not right and steps in if needed, social services/school etc if that’s the case as those poor children have suffered enough already

Reactions: 2
I can’t see what the daughter replied to the boyfriends comment as she’s blocked me

I really hope that someone sees somethings not right and steps in if needed, social services/school etc if that’s the case as those poor children have suffered enough already
She replied "ffs 💀"

I would be absolutely mortified posting photos like that on there! Good God... I've literally no more words to say!

• Sad
Imagine being that worried at the beginning of the pandemic cos of your vulnerable child that you have anxiety attacks when going shopping, to then have a boyfriend that refuses to do his bit to keep them safe!!
I get the choice but surely safety of said child should be paramount?!?

Attachments

• Sad
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Imagine being that worried at the beginning of the pandemic cos of your vulnerable child that you have anxiety attacks when going shopping, to then have a boyfriend that refuses to do his bit to keep them safe!!
I feel like she only puts her kids needs first when it suits her. Now she wants a man and has one it’s not convenient for her to be worried about her son.

Reactions: 7
Doesn’t the boyfriend live with her now? Surely as he has a business that means he comes into contact with many people on a daily basis, it’s just plain stupid of him not to get it, looks like they are both as bad as each other

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Doesn’t the boyfriend live with her now? Surely as he has a business that means he comes into contact with many people on a daily basis, it’s just plain stupid of him not to get it, looks like they are both as bad as each other
You just know she'll be fraudulently claiming housing benefit and single parent benefit

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I’ve always found her really annoying. She goes off like the world is against her and her kids. Funny how she’s dropped of the face of the earth now she’s got a fella. 🤔 maybe he has moved in!

What an irresponsible slag. She makes me sick. Her and her disgusting boyfriend deserve each other. Mae and Layton deserve so much better. I pray Layton doesn't catch covid off that head.

STOP.

First of all, I wish her no harm in her pregnancy and congratulations Lollie. The only two alarm bells that ring that 1) her boyfriend posting on social media he wouldn’t have the Covid vaccination, esp with Layton being vulnerable and now Lollie and 2) she is so into SW and disordered eating she didn’t notice she was pregnant.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Edit nearly an hour later... I have so many questions and her saying “how will I cope at 36?”

stop it

She's clearly getting ready for when the child benefits stop coming in for Mae.
Also loads of women have kids at 36, its not that old 🙃 im guessing this baby is gonna be raised by Mae too

• Haha
Reactions: 6