Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she been dumped already?
Well we did call it 🤣 the last few posts have been pretty much 'feel sorry for me but not telling you why'. Poor Mae has to listen to her mum having a Judy Bloom moment 🙄 sometimes I think that 16 year old parents her own mother

Reactions: 1
How does she manage to write the longest and most mundane boring captions??? 🥱 I really hope she’s binned that dodgy bloke off, but that post of her in her underwear says different..

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 4

Just say you hate other women wearing makeup and you think you’re better than everyone else, and move on

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Just say you hate other women wearing makeup and you think you’re better than everyone else, and move on
She'd rather waste time sitting on her arse, posing in stripper shoes for attention off skanky pervy men...or sat in her bra, badly mouthing lyrics on tik tok, looking as sexy as a goat chewing a tin can

I'll stick with my face full of makeup and take care of my house/husband and kids thanks hun 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 5

She's such a bleeping 'pick me' girl 🤮🤮

Stop moaning about cleaning your teenagers room, seriously its a rite of passage for teenagers to be messy. When I was a teenager I was insanely clean and used to clean the whole house including my room every Saturday with top up cleans after I did my homework and I developed OCD from it as I believed if I didn't clean, something bad would happen, ie someone would get really sick including me or that someone would die. That's followed me into adulthood so just let your daughter be, seriously. Let her be a teenager and prioritise her social life and studies over cleaning her room. Give her space to get a job and get out from under your feet instead of her being your agony aunt. Using your teenage daughter as a soundboard is borderline abusive because there are some things your teenage daughter doesn't need on her shoulders including the ins and outs of the men that hop through your bed.
And while you're at it and want to relive your youth, why not get a bleeping job you lazy scrubber.

Reactions: 5
Unfollowed this woman ages ago (I did follow her for SW and quickly realised she wasn’t much of an sw account!)

She just came up on suggestions so I peeked and posting pictures of your daughters messy room online is so mean. She doesn’t seem like a very good mother. I feel like it’s emotional abuse like trying to embarrass her online 🙁

Reactions: 3
Unfollowed this woman ages ago (I did follow her for SW and quickly realised she wasn’t much of an sw account!)

She just came up on suggestions so I peeked and posting pictures of your daughters messy room online is so mean. She doesn’t seem like a very good mother. I feel like it’s emotional abuse like trying to embarrass her online 🙁
She's always bullying her daughter

• Sad
So shes breaking lockdown rules, the fella doesnt live with her and has 2 young kids at home himself. Such a dick!

• Sad
  • Wow
I have friends that are close to the situation. facebook search showed he is divorced with 2 kids.

• Wow
Jesus she really does pick them 🤮 must be serious if she's uploading a photo of him especially with that pervert moustache 🤢🤢 she's clearly getting something else done to her house at the taxpayers expense based on her ambiguous posts from Christmas and new year. What's the betting its a downstairs extension 🙄

• Sick
  • Haha
I agree with the people here, she’s hideous and totally is so bad to her daughter, as for breaking lockdown rules, she’d be the first to complain if someone else was doing it

Reactions: 1
Just me that thinks it's completely inappropriate for a bloke you barely know to be holding your 16 year old daughter like that...? Good job on keeping your kids protected and well done on keeping to your local area during lockdown with your household. Like if the other kids in the photos are his and they go between two parents, isn't she worried about her clinically vulnerable son catching a virus that will kill him? Or can she even see past her fanny 🙄

Attachments

• Sad
Just me that thinks it's completely inappropriate for a bloke you barely know to be holding your 16 year old daughter like that...? Good job on keeping your kids protected and well done on keeping to your local area during lockdown with your household. Like if the other kids in the photos are his and they go between two parents, isn't she worried about her clinically vulnerable son catching a virus that will kill him? Or can she even see past her fanny 🙄
she is a disgrace.

I am however thankful that I have just eaten. The mental image of her yeast infected beef curtains is more than I can stomach.

She is vile.

• Sick
  • Haha
It's dodgy af