Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the boy is clearly exhausted, she knows sending him to school & waking him up will cause a high seizure day yet even though she doesn’t work still sends him 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ The school don’t ‘need to see it’ at the expense of your child you idiot! It’s called a bleeping telephone - pick it up & tell them! My son has difficulties and if we’ve had a hyper night I think nothing of phoning work & school & saying we won’t be in. If school have a problem they can send someone round but no bloody way would I risk a high seizure day to prove a point!

• Sad
Reactions: 4
So the boy is clearly exhausted, she knows sending him to school & waking him up will cause a high seizure day yet even though she doesn’t work still sends him 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ The school don’t ‘need to see it’ at the expense of your child you idiot! It’s called a bleeping telephone - pick it up & tell them! My son has difficulties and if we’ve had a hyper night I think nothing of phoning work & school & saying we won’t be in. If school have a problem they can send someone round but no bloody way would I risk a high seizure day to prove a point!
Said before that she doesn't give two shits about that kid

Reactions: 2
That's it, dump your tired child on the school while you laze on your arse getting your hours sleep because teachers don't have enough tit to put up with right now, especially SEN teachers 🙄 she's showing herself up to be a bigger selfish witch every day that goes by. She doesn't work so it's not like she had to get to work this morning on an hours sleep. She could literally keep him home and let him sleep in bed while she slept on in her own bed? Like i don't understand her need to prove to everyone that she's a dying bleeping swan 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
That's it, dump your tired child on the school while you laze on your arse getting your hours sleep because teachers don't have enough tit to put up with right now, especially SEN teachers 🙄 she's showing herself up to be a bigger selfish witch every day that goes by. She doesn't work so it's not like she had to get to work this morning on an hours sleep. She could literally keep him home and let him sleep in bed while she slept on in her own bed? Like i don't understand her need to prove to everyone that she's a dying bleeping swan 🤦🏻‍♀️
She's got to prove she earns his DLA 😅

• Haha
Why would you send a child that has been bullied for years to the same school for longer if you didnt need to?? Mae is old enough to make her own choices and im sure she would have moved to college where the bullies were not!! Poor kids...

Why would you send a child that has been bullied for years to the same school for longer if you didnt need to?? Mae is old enough to make her own choices and im sure she would have moved to college where the bullies were not!! Poor kids...
I don't know about anyone else but when i was in college (just under a decade ago) all of us were too busy trying to hide hangovers as we handed in late assignments to be bullying anyone. But then again in the fantasy land of lollie, the world is out to get her and her kids 🙄

I hope her daughter goes to university or moves out.. What on earth will little miss ranty pants do then?! No childcare, therefore no bleeping off out in the middle of the night to asda just to buy a ton of tit and take photos of new slimming world "wants"

Reactions: 5
Now she has a mans and it’s safe to say he is a keeper because he was prepared to hold a drip bag for her at 3am this morning while paramedics saw to her .

I give it a few weeks before she's posting quotes about people being disloyal and not what you seem with scathing captions to accompany while people flood her comments and crawl up her ass telling her how brave she is for kicking him to the kerb despite everything she has to put up with. As for the whole holding a drip bag while paramedics sort her out, that sounds like dehydration which to be fair can happen when you shag too much without taking a break for water 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She will have kicked him to the kerb by xmas. Just another new victim to buy her things and babysit her kids whilst she has some 'me time'....

Oh duck off lolly... bet it was all such a lol for you ... I think she's full of tit. Either that or she finally bagged a desperate fool with all the thirsty cringe tik toks

I hate when she says 'the things i do for the kiddies'. What, like you want a blue peter badge for it? No ones holding a gun up to your head so don't do it if you're gonna whinge about it the whole time. Do the world a favour and keep your legs closed so you don't run the risk of procreating again 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I hate when she says 'the things i do for the kiddies'. What, like you want a blue peter badge for it? No ones holding a gun up to your head so don't do it if you're gonna whinge about it the whole time. Do the world a favour and keep your legs closed so you don't run the risk of procreating again 🤷🏻‍♀️
She always makes out that she HAS to do these things because she is SUCH a good mum. What a crock of tit. She's looking for people to blow smoke up her arse and tell her how great she is. So transparent

Half of that post don’t make any sense.And who is going to eat that huge cake?
I honest to god don't believe she makes them... throws a bit of flower over herself for a selfie...bit like when beggy ben used his gifted bottle to tip water of his head to make it look like he'd been sweating😄

• Haha