Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jesus this woman🤦🏼‍♀️ Today she’s sat in the car crying (not because she’s sorry for what she’s done like she claims) but because the school saw her smack her son on the bum while he was having a meltdown!!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Jesus this woman🤦🏼‍♀️ Today she’s sat in the car crying (not because she’s sorry for what she’s done like she claims) but because the school saw her smack her son on the bum while he was having a meltdown!!
Makes you wonder what happens behind closed doors .

• Sad
It's not his fault the way he is. I hope she's bullshitting about smacking him
Never punish a meltdown, surely she knows this

Calm a child by using a soothing voice, tell them everything is OK not smack them :( she has no bleeping clue, this is why Mae looks after him usually not her, she's dreadful

Reactions: 4
Is she serious?! You should never ever smack a child no matter how challenging they're being! Especially a child who doesn't understand that what he is doing is wrong. The teacher is doing her job, if she sees that kind of behaviour by a parent she MUST log it and report it to safeguard the child. How does that teacher know that he isn't smacked regularly? That's why she does it 🙄 we all lose our tempers, trust me I've lost my temper being sleep deprived with a newborn but I would never ever think of laying a hand on him 😪 doing something like that not only fucks a child up but it sends the wrong message in terms of what is right for them to expect off their future partners etc. It leads to them possibly being abused.

Is she serious?! You should never ever smack a child no matter how challenging they're being! Especially a child who doesn't understand that what he is doing is wrong. The teacher is doing her job, if she sees that kind of behaviour by a parent she MUST log it and report it to safeguard the child. How does that teacher know that he isn't smacked regularly? That's why she does it 🙄 we all lose our tempers, trust me I've lost my temper being sleep deprived with a newborn but I would never ever think of laying a hand on him 😪 doing something like that not only fucks a child up but it sends the wrong message in terms of what is right for them to expect off their future partners etc. It leads to them possibly being abused.
I have never smacked my child, he gets 'the look' which makes him cry 🤣 stops him being naughty though

Reactions: 1
She tries to justify it with the whole he hits me and leaves scars etc. That no one cares when he does that to her... 🙄 Just. No. Words.

She tries to justify it with the whole he hits me and leaves scars etc. That no one cares when he does that to her... 🙄 Just. No. Words.
Disgusting, really. He doesn't understand why he's doing this but she hasn't got those learning disabilities and she's a grown adult, she's meant to be his carer, his mother but she's an abuser

Also why would you decide to take a selfie when you are supposedly distraught and crying in the car?? I've never stopped mid tears to think 'hey let's take a photo for the gram' so effed up.

Her followers replies are just 🤯. Calling her a brilliant mum

Someone look up Histrionic Personality Disorder.

I honestly think that is what she has. She completely fits the description.

She's abusive to those kids, always said it. If not physically but deifnitely mentall. They need removing from her 'care' she's vile!
She doesn't give two shits about them. The bathroom that is apparently for Layton is not suitable for when he's older, when he's too heavy to lift into the bath.

She doesn't give two shits about them. The bathroom that is apparently for Layton is not suitable for when he's older, when he's too heavy to lift into the bath.
This!! She's put up that crying post complaining about how her back is wrecked but she has to lift him in and out of the bath, especially when he's slippery which would require more effort. Did she duck get that bathroom for him 🙄 if she did it would be a wet room with a walk in shower...

• Sad
Reactions: 2
This!! She's put up that crying post complaining about how her back is wrecked but she has to lift him in and out of the bath, especially when he's slippery which would require more effort. Did she duck get that bathroom for him 🙄 if she did it would be a wet room with a walk in shower...
It looks the bleeping same as before