Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If her life is fast paced, the rest of us must go at the speed of light. What does she do all day if she doesn't work and her kids are at school?! Like aside from wash up breakfast dishes and tidy up? 😂
I doubt she tidies up, her house always looks cluttered .

• Haha
Reactions: 2
You'll be pleased to know, our taxes are going to be spent on a prom dress for Mae, even though there's no prom and a photographer to capture her not going to prom WTF?....she has no shame does she?
I'm sure the girl is upset, I get that but why does she have to publicise everything.

I really think she needs reminding that there are people out there being made redundant and homeless, people cancelling weddings knowing that if they prospone a family member may not be alive on the date they rebook, people not seeing a loved one before they die, genuine people in need aren't getting any help, the list goes on and on...yet all she thinks about is her bleeping self and trying to come across as mother of the year with her I want my kids to have better than i did. She's vile and those kids need taking away.

Reactions: 3
Poor Layton... having his DLA spent on a frock for a prom that isn't even happening

she absolutely has no shame does she.

she needs shopping to the benefit authorities...

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Poor Layton... having his DLA spent on a frock for a prom that isn't even happening

she absolutely has no shame does she.

she needs shopping to the benefit authorities...
I'm convinced Lollie is down for depression with the government so she'll be coining in her own disability benefits, otherwise surely she would have a part time job

Reactions: 2
I'm convinced Lollie is down for depression with the government so she'll be coining in her own disability benefits, otherwise surely she would have a part time job

Unfortunately she doesn't have to work! She gets everything handed to her on a plate. Even though the kids are at school apparently she still needs to be available in case of emergency and all of the doctors appointments he apparently has....
I doubt anybody would employ her anyway! 🤮

Reactions: 1
Imagine your mum dropping you off to school wearing a black bra under a white shirt 😬 i haven't made that mistake since I was 14 🤣🤣 yikes yikes yikes

• Haha
Jesus Christ.

As If all of that happened....

no doubt Mae was babysitting again...

View attachment 241676
surly it can’t be normal to lie like she does. She makes out that in her local town people shout abuse to her most of the time when she is out and about. That there are also people flashing their bits to her 🙄. This woman is demented.

Chatting a load of tit again. 63 likes and more than 15k followers... Jesus wept. And I bet she wanted to suck his fat imaginary nob lol

Last edited:
  • Haha
Her latest post moaning about her poor feet, walking so much. She should try bleeping working for a living, on your feet for hours on end in a hospital in the middle of a global pandemic!! She really needs to take a look at herself, she hasn't got a clue what hardship looks like! Makes me sick all her moaning

• Heart
Reactions: 5