Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's a really grim scenario. Did this bloke get black bagged (kicked out from his mrs house ) so he then latched on to desperate Lollie (I'll suck anyone's) pop for a place to crash??? She's not exactly a catch and you're likely to catch herpes off this utter fucking cretin sad excuse for a man

It's gonna be an absolute car crash in a few months something really off about the whole situation. I feel so sorry for those poor kids!!

Remember her 'lols of lollie' fairy stories she used to make up she'd be easy pickings for someone who didn't have good intentions. I'd be concerned if I was close to her

Reactions: 6
This is an insensitive question, but is her and baby daddy living apart? Carpenters earn a good wage, right?

Reactions: 2
This is an insensitive question, but is her and baby daddy living apart? Carpenters earn a good wage, right?
no idea but I am sure if it means she gets more money claiming to be a single parent then that’s what she be doing

Reactions: 5
That man has got mug written all over him. Doing her a loft conversion now! Definately living together

Reactions: 6
He has a "joke" on his Insta story today.

Called the rape advice hotline today...unfortunately it's only for victims.

What a bastard.

Reactions: 10