Slimmingworldlolliegoggler

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Considering she's a 'poor single mother who has to scrimp and save to get by' she's not doing to badly, not saying the girl doesn't deserve nice presents etc, let's be fair she brings her brother up every other day of the year....but seriously. Think she's the only fucker that's not had her benefits cut! It's disgusting!
Bet she's already got a side business with cakes just doesn't advertise it on socials!
Makes me laugh, nobody calls her out cause used just blocks and deletes and claims she's being hated on....
She needs to be reported

Reactions: 2
for someone who's hard done by and has struggled to get bathroom adaptations done, she sure has a lot of cash to spend. I know a 16th birthday is a big one and I'm not saying Mae isn't deserving but did she win the bleeping lottery or something?!

Reactions: 3
for someone who's hard done by and has struggled to get bathroom adaptations done, she sure has a lot of cash to spend. I know a 16th birthday is a big one and I'm not saying Mae isn't deserving but did she win the bleeping lottery or something?!
Poor Layton.... he has no idea his dla money was inside that birthday cake.

she is so vile. i honestly bleeping ate her.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She really is not shy showing off how much cash she has. But next week it'll be back to complaining how her money hasn't come in yet and she's had to scrimp and save as a poor single mother with a disabled child who keeps her up all night and all day 🙄 the next post will be a treat for her for all her hard work and sleepless nights, all the work she's done to the house and being a single mother making sure her kids have the best of everything while she goes without. K lollie.

She really is not shy showing off how much cash she has. But next week it'll be back to complaining how her money hasn't come in yet and she's had to scrimp and save as a poor single mother with a disabled child who keeps her up all night and all day 🙄 the next post will be a treat for her for all her hard work and sleepless nights, all the work she's done to the house and being a single mother making sure her kids have the best of everything while she goes without. K lollie.
Mae is the person who looks after him, I bet you she's down as Lollie's carer and Lollie will be on ESA and PIP as well as the kid on DLA.

£160 in a birthday cake, tiktok went viral? Wonderful, my tax going onto giving Mae the best present but I can't even afford to get a mortgage. This country is honestly upside down.

Reactions: 6
£160 in a birthday cake, tiktok went viral? Wonderful, my tax going onto giving Mae the best present but I can't even afford to get a mortgage. This country is honestly upside down.
I have a feeling Lollie also claims PIP and ESA for herself too, so she will be rolling in it. Makes me bleeping sick. Why would Mae be a young carer if her mother is a main carer for Layton?

Reactions: 1
No energy to get a job but plenty of energy to spend her time licking the tik tok screen and eye bleeping herself while flashing her horrible tits. She's gross.

Reactions: 1
Can almost guarantee thats as soon as she has dropped the kids off at school tomorrow she will be whinging about how much cleaning and shopping she has to do. Either that or a coffee with the other mums to witch about how hard the last few months have been for her.

Wonder how many people have shouted abuse at her whilst doing her mum duties? 😂
Today I remembered what an awful creature Lollie is 🤮

• Haha
In Short..

woman drops kid of at school.
And like hundreds of other single mums who went on to work after the school run unlike her who probably went back to bed or shop hopping looking for them bloody thin bagels or gluten free rolls or something silly .

And like hundreds of other single mums who went on to work after the school run unlike her who probably went back to bed or shop hopping looking for them bloody thin bagels or gluten free rolls or something silly .
She's got plenty of time to spend our tax money now

• Angry
I don't believe for one minute that she's going to miss him. I bet she couldn't bloody wait to get him back to school.

If her life is fast paced, the rest of us must go at the speed of light. What does she do all day if she doesn't work and her kids are at school?! Like aside from wash up breakfast dishes and tidy up? 😂

• Haha
If her life is fast paced, the rest of us must go at the speed of light. What does she do all day if she doesn't work and her kids are at school?! Like aside from wash up breakfast dishes and tidy up? 😂

Sit on her arse spending tax payers money on new outfits and new hair dos! Theres only 3 of them, can't be that much mess on a daily basis!

• Haha