SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How have I not noticed that?!
I'm disgusted in myself that I've never noticed this before 🤣 poor lad will have no circulation in his finger

Wtf, me neither🤮 you'd tell him to take it off until it fits, but i can't imagine Steph would allow that. She has bagged him and is afraid of anyone taking him🤭
That might be his tinder swiping finger so she'll be making him leave it on

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Neither of them are a catch tbh
She's definitely better looking than him but she looks like she's got the personality of a week old sausage roll.
I've only seen her talk about baby loss, the dog, weight loss and her job, never anything else for more than 2 minutes.
What happened to the allotment they had? The home interior account she created? 🤔

Reactions: 1
It’s the teeth for me. On both of them. I couldn’t go near either of those mouths. I may mock these z listers who get those god awful shrek donkey gnashers but both of these two should see a cosmetic dentist of not an orthodontist. Less boobs, shite clothing hauls, importing of dogs and endless holidays and breaks would fund it.

Reactions: 5
The amount of photos he takes of her posing are crazy.
If I were on holiday and I was constantly asking my partner to take loads of photos of me he'd tell me to piss off 😂

Glad she posted a photo of the dog, haven’t seen it for a few days so I forgot it existed
How long until she announces they importing another rescue?

Sick to bleeping death of seeing her maul that dogs head! Why she never cuddled up with her Chubby tinder match husband? Its always the dog!

• Haha
Sick to bleeping death of seeing her maul that dogs head! Why she never cuddled up with her Chubby tinder match husband? Its always the dog!
2 odd characters who met and married, i think they were both desperate

Reactions: 6
I’ve only just noticed - but on the new insta post with her sisters wedding photos, Steph has 💯 copied her sisters wedding dress. Not only did she race to marry first, but she actually stole her twin sisters dress style too. Jesus wept, she must hate Steph. I would.

• Haha
I’ve only just noticed - but on the new insta post with her sisters wedding photos, Steph has 💯 copied her sisters wedding dress. Not only did she race to marry first, but she actually stole her twin sisters dress style too. Jesus wept, she must hate Steph. I would.
She's literally lived in her sisters shadow all of her life by what she's said previously so no wonder she's now trying to take her crown, but failing.
Racing to get married and buy a house before the sister, it must be exhausting being Steph 🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She can’t seriously think she can compete?

I mean anything and everything will be passed off as”My AuTisM” but I caant help but feel so sorry for her sister. She’s likely had to become immune to the bullshit. #teamkatherine

I remember Steph used to waxlyrical about Towers, constantly tag him in posts for attention and promoted his go fund me at the time. If you remember this too then you might be interested in this little update from Towers 😬
Cropped everyone else out. I actually feed bad for the guy. Despite everything he did it must be horrible to lose and gain so much so quickly... mentally I meanView attachment 874526

• Wow
Interesting she's sharing a giveaway for a pram 🤔
Must have jumped on the weirdo husband last night and ready for another pregnancy announcement next week

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.