SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anything to be a step ahead of her twin sister. It must be exhausting to be Steph- in constant competition.

Reactions: 3
Anything to be a step ahead of her twin sister. It must be exhausting to be Steph- in constant competition.
Is it real mean that I kinda hope her sister has a baby before her?
Stephs raced to get married, buy a house, go on holiday etc. before her sister, who was engaged FIRST
I'd love to be a fly on the wall at their family get togethers to see how they are with each other. I imagine their poor mum is constantly caught between arguments but that doesn't fit with the 💫 gram ascetics 💫

Reactions: 5
No I feel the exact same!!

I hope her sister just eyerolls and maintains a silence.

She won the generic lottery out of the two and I think that’s where this must all stem from- the constant comparisons which would have happened throughout their childhoods have become constant competition from Steph- like her sister can help any of it!

Anything that Steph has tried to achieve at speed though; the husband, the house, the wedding (I’m predicting) is way inferior to her sister so she’s kinda sabotaging herself!

She will always be unaccountable though because she’ll use mental health and ASD as excuses.

Reactions: 2
No I feel the exact same!!

I hope her sister just eyerolls and maintains a silence.

She won the generic lottery out of the two and I think that’s where this must all stem from- the constant comparisons which would have happened throughout their childhoods have become constant competition from Steph- like her sister can help any of it!

Anything that Steph has tried to achieve at speed though; the husband, the house, the wedding (I’m predicting) is way inferior to her sister so she’s kinda sabotaging herself!

She will always be unaccountable though because she’ll use mental health and ASD as excuses.
I'm with you on all of the above.

Excited for the pending holiday photos of her posing hard for the gram and the tinder match looking as though he wants to skin her alive 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I can't imagine how much its killed her to post that photo of her twin sister 😂

Reactions: 1
Wanted to give Steph the benefit of the doubt but the time has passed, considering the amount she's overshared about her miscarriage we've not had one single post in relation to baby loss awareness week or participating in the wave of light yesterday.
I guess since she's got a holiday and the sisters wedding for content this week she didn't need to mention it 🙃

Why are her boobs so low, she obviously needs a bra!
She only had them done like 2 years a go or so didn't she? Probably not been wearing a supportive bra post surgery, cause uoubknkw doesn't fit with the paddleboarding suit 🙃

Reactions: 1
What is the actual point of her going away on holiday for a break when she's literally posting their every movement on the gram. Couldn't be me. Just enjoy your holiday, nobody is that interested

What is the actual point of her going away on holiday for a break when she's literally posting their every movement on the gram. Couldn't be me. Just enjoy your holiday, nobody is that interested
And it looks tit🤣

We had a fanta lemon and played with a dog, it sounds like it's written by a 6 year old

• Haha
Reactions: 6
We had a fanta lemon and played with a dog, it sounds like it's written by a 6 year old
Could have done that at home 😂 honestly tired of their holiday, the pair of them are exhaustingly boring

I'd love to know how he's put so much weight on in the time they've been together yet she hasn't and I bet she's militant with that food is allowed in the house when she's being 'good'

Reactions: 3
Could have done that at home 😂 honestly tired of their holiday, the pair of them are exhaustingly boring

I'd love to know how he's put so much weight on in the time they've been together yet she hasn't and I bet she's militant with that food is allowed in the house when she's being 'good'
He must be eating in the car 😅

• Haha
They both just look so… meh. Boring, slightly interbred and meh.

is everything she wears ribbed? If it’s not that awful stretchy plastic filled ribbed fabric, it’s too small. I don’t understand why she didn’t size up the denim shorts.

I truly wish she’d have opted for smaller boobs, she looks like a hod carrier with those.

• Haha
I wish his wedding ring fitted properly! It gives me the absolute RAGE it obviously doesn’t fit his fat hand… holiday looks boring AF

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.