SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t see anything wrong with having a thread with a mix of opinions on it? If anything it proves that Tattle isn’t just about pure trash talk for the sake of it, we’re capable of seeing things in more than just black and white!

For what it’s worth I actually don’t mind Steph either, she did my head in moaning about her 2nd post-op infections which were mostly self inflicted, but I overall I admire her weight loss journey and the fact she’s funded her surgeries herself rather than going down the Faulty Towers route!

Reactions: 6
Omg SO annoying! She had major surgery and was going to the gym so soon I was baffled then saw her in a bleeping dirty lake after saying she had infected wounds and felt ill. Surprised she didn’t get sepsis. SO dangerous!!! The hospital are more than likely very annoyed she didn’t follow their aftercare instructions.

Ps the wounds look so so so gross please stop putting the pussy holes all over stories 🤮🤮🤮
I mis read pussy then and my eyes nearly fell out my head 🤣

Reactions: 1
Seeing her latest posts really worry me, I hope she’s got the love and support around her that she needs.
I have a feeling she’s going to throw herself back in to weight loss as a distraction technique

Seeing her latest posts really worry me, I hope she’s got the love and support around her that she needs.
I have a feeling she’s going to throw herself back in to weight loss as a distraction technique
That’s not necessarily a bad thing. I had a very similar experience to her, a long drawn out MC and after having such little control over what was happening to my body for long, it was actually cathartic to take control over one aspect of my health (weight loss, excercise etc).
I do hope she has the help the needs though, I really feel for her.

Just going to repost my comment here!

I'm curious that she says she passed the sac and it was in the bed?
If she was still bleeding... Wouldn't she have been wearing a pad or something? 🤔

I've followed Steph on and off for a while now and I forgot she existed until I saw her name in the SW thread!

Definitely someone that doesn't know how to put their phone down.
I do wonder what they'd be like if Instagram was suddenly deleted

Reactions: 2
Does no one in her immediate family advise her against some of her choices?

The post surgery open wound paddle boarding?
The finding a bloke on tinder and marrying within a year?
Importing a dog?
Having box loads of baby clothes after peeing on a stick?

Her now husband has gone from a weight lifting muscle bound bloke to a tub of lard whilst with her- and in half the photos she posts of them together he looks like he wants to skin her and wear her. Creepy AF.

Her MC tale of late has been awful- having gone through similar drawn out losses I can sympathise to a degree but she tested so early- most women would likely not even realise they were having a loss this early and put it down to a late period- not Steph- Steph scoops up the sac from her fitted sheet. I’m not sure whether I believe that it managed to migrate from her cervix, through her pants/pad if she were bleeding and her pjs? Nah. I think she’s staring to embellish much of her stories for attention. The pouting and posing for the stills on the stories is another OTT element.

I admire her success with the weight loss but let’s not pretend that her ASD and obsessive nature here wasn’t key.

Reactions: 10

Importing a dog?

Her now husband has gone from a weight lifting muscle bound bloke to a tub of lard whilst with her- and in half the photos she posts of them together he looks like he wants to skin her and wear her. Creepy AF.

Her MC tale of late has been awful- having gone through similar drawn out losses I can sympathise to a degree but she tested so early- most women would likely not even realise they were having a loss this early and put it down to a late period- not Steph- Steph scoops up the sac from her fitted sheet. I’m not sure whether I believe that it managed to migrate from her cervix, through her pants/pad if she were bleeding and her pjs? Nah. I think she’s staring to embellish much of her stories for attention. The pouting and posing for the stills on the stories is another OTT element.

I admire her success with the weight loss but let’s not pretend that her ASD and obsessive nature here wasn’t key.
Omg! I’m glad someone said about the husband! I’ve thought this for a while about him. In all honesty I think she’s settled for anyone when she’s got the weight off because she’s never had attention when she was bigger.

Reactions: 4

Importing a dog?

I agree about the pouting and ‘crying’ pictures she posts with her lengthy wordy posts. Also agree to a degree about the attention seeking, she does seem to embellish a bit. But i think I’m right in thinking she’s been bleeding for about 2/3 months, so the whole thing can be traumatic and maybe she just wants somewhere to vent. I went through a very similar MC a few years back, and I also bled for a good few months, so I do understand how she just might want to talk about her feelings.

I agree about the pouting and ‘crying’ pictures she posts with her lengthy wordy posts. Also agree to a degree about the attention seeking, she does seem to embellish a bit. But i think I’m right in thinking she’s been bleeding for about 2/3 months, so the whole thing can be traumatic and maybe she just wants somewhere to vent. I went through a very similar MC a few years back, and I also bled for a good few months, so I do understand how she just might want to talk about her feelings.
I do not disagree at all, but her husband, sister, mother, friend, professional help are better places than Instagram stories to strangers.

Reactions: 4
Did we really need that many selfies of her looking glum?
Trying for a baby for 2 years? Literally from the second they swiped each other on tinder then? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did we really need that many selfies of her looking glum?
Trying for a baby for 2 years? Literally from the second they swiped each other on tinder then? 🤔
I was thinking the same thing! I didn’t think they’d been together for as long as two years!!

I was thinking the same thing! I didn’t think they’d been together for as long as two years!!
They've been seeing each other since around August 2019 so someone's telling fibs considering she's saying she'd be around 15 weeks now
They must have swiped on tinder and instantly started trying for a baby

• Sick
Reactions: 5
They are an odd pair, she seems like she would be a lot of work and he seems a bit gormless.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
They've been seeing each other since around August 2019 so someone's telling fibs considering she's saying she'd be around 15 weeks now
They must have swiped on tinder and instantly started trying for a baby
Genuinely concerning she would admit they started trying right away!
I wonder how their families feel about this!? She sounds like she just settled for anyone so she could try for a baby!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.