SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just looked...I like her.
She’s worked her arse off, is doing strength training the right way (cough, Kirstylea) and looks amazing.
Plus she hasn’t conned people into paying for her surgery like Twatty Towers.
Good on her.

Reactions: 7
Not sure why anyone would have a problem with her tbh? And to say she ugly is pretty harsh? 🙄
Yes maybe she may moan about her surgery.
But atleast it’s surgery she’s paying for her bloody self.
She has the right to be treated properly by the hospital

Reactions: 16
I really like Steph and feel sorry for her, she’s worked hard for her new body so obviously she’s going to be upset by these set backs. She’s paid a lot of money for this body so should be able to enjoy it without being in pain.

Reactions: 5
You’re bleeping disgusting
Don’t you mean she’s bleeping disgusting. She’s stupid. She was advised not to go to the gym or do anything that could affect her recovery and instead she totally ignored that information and pushed herself way to hard and went paddle boarding in a dirty bleeping lake. She deserves her set backs.

Reactions: 2
I dont mind her. Shes done a great job to get where she is. The only thing I've noticed is how much shes off plan. I think shes gotten brave now shes lost all that weight but I think it will creep back on again! It happened to me!

Reactions: 3
Don’t you mean she’s bleeping disgusting. She’s stupid. She was advised not to go to the gym or do anything that could affect her recovery and instead she totally ignored that information and pushed herself way to hard and went paddle boarding in a dirty bleeping lake. She deserves her set backs.
What’s all that got to do with her looks? Yes she didn’t stick to advice and that’s fine to comment on that but to call her unattractive is not fair. I like Steph yes she is ott over things but that’s more than likely due to her autism. She’s only young holds a full time job has paid for all her own surgery. She’s harmless.

Reactions: 11
Ag
What’s all that got to do with her looks? Yes she didn’t stick to advice and that’s fine to comment on that but to call her unattractive is not fair. I like Steph yes she is ott over things but that’s more than likely due to her autism. She’s only young holds a full time job has paid for all her own surgery. She’s harmless.
Agree. Just because she made a silly decision doesn't give us grounds to rip apart her looks. Let's not stoop to that level guys :(

Reactions: 9
If you all like her so much why are you here? She dresses like she’s tiny but she’s still broad and chunky looking. Like skinny but chubby 😂

Reactions: 1
What’s that got to do with her looks? Get a bloody grip, you twit.

Reactions: 1
Her looks are something to do with her. I knew her from school and she’s such a twit. No one really ever liked her but had to be friends with her because she’s weird. Her sister is so pretty but she’s just gross.

Why is everyone allowed to absolutely slate Brittany’s looks but with someone else it’s so wrong 😂

Her looks are something to do with her. I knew her from school and she’s such a twit. No one really ever liked her but had to be friends with her because she’s weird. Her sister is so pretty but she’s just gross.
“I knew her from school”. Of course you did.

Still doesn’t give you the right to comment on someone’s looks in such a horrid way.

Reactions: 4
She hasn’t even got a thousand followers and she’s being picked apart on here for the way she looks. She hasn’t got a beauty account it’s a weight loss one. And you can’t knock what she’s done with her weight. She’s done really well. I think it’s cruel and with her only being a small account she’s not an influencer who’s in it for the money so develops a thick skin and as long as the money’s rolling in don’t care. She’s the type of girl who if she’s reads here and sees some of these comments it will really affect her. Think on before you type tit about people you obviously follow. Also apart from boob jobs her and Brittany are nothing alike.

Reactions: 8
She hasn’t even got a thousand followers and she’s being picked apart on here for the way she looks. She hasn’t got a beauty account it’s a weight loss one. And you can’t knock what she’s done with her weight. She’s done really well. I think it’s cruel and with her only being a small account she’s not an influencer who’s in it for the money so develops a thick skin and as long as the money’s rolling in don’t care. She’s the type of girl who if she’s reads here and sees some of these comments it will really affect her. Think on before you type tit about people you obviously follow. Also apart from boob jobs her and Brittany are nothing alike.
She’s got 48 thousand followers 😂😂

Why is everyone allowed to absolutely slate Brittany’s looks but with someone else it’s so wrong 😂
You went to school with her? So your just making yourself sound like a jealous witch now. Who’s probably still really overweight and can’t stand that ‘fat’ Steph is smaller than her 😂😂😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
If someone I went to school with was an absolute head and had a fair old following from slimming world on instagram I would make an account instantly not wait for someone else to do it.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.