Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Thread suggestion: slimmingworld_stephjoy26 #2 drowning in dog hair and debt, haven't you had that baby yet?

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Notinstafamous

VIP Member
Not sure why anyone would have a problem with her tbh? And to say she ugly is pretty harsh? 🙄
Yes maybe she may moan about her surgery.
But atleast it’s surgery she’s paying for her bloody self.
She has the right to be treated properly by the hospital

Reactions: 16

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
pregnant-lady-647x363.jpeg.jpg

Definitely got more of a bump now she says, I call it Christmas bloat 🙄
Heres Steph in 2 weeks time

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I'm pleased she's over her fear of speaking on the phone, considering she's openly said she'd been told off at work for not answering the phone she's now arguing with people over cars 😂 Where is the big man hunk of a husband and why isn't he the one taking this up with the man who is arguing with his highly stressed pregnant wife?

Peak adulting is running out of electricity 👍 that baby is in for a treat! How do they live so beyond their means that they have no electric, they're over drawn but Steph is constantly gloating about the bag up on bag of stuff she buys unnecessarily for the rainbow baby

Reactions: 13

cherrypicker

Chatty Member
I know everyone is different but she’s under the impression that as soon as baby is born she will be straight back into weight loss mode … she’s not even considering how tired she will be (them 3am feeds eating biscuits - no just me? 🙈) I know this isn’t the case for everyone but I think she’s going to struggle massively and weight loss isn’t just going to happen easily for her. I mean she’s constantly tired lying on the sofa just growing the baby … so can’t imagine when she’s here is going to be much different? I think she’s definitely in for one hell of a shock!

Reactions: 13

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I'm glad she's cradling her bump, i wasn't sure if she was pregnant or not since she hasn't mentioned it

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Why is her foundation always so thick and powdery? Looks like collection 2000 circa 2004 me at secondary school

• Haha

Boredlurker

I'm starting to a tually think she's thick as shit. I actually quite liked her when she was showing her loose skin surgeries as I thought she was refreshingly transparent about it all. But then she went in a dirty lake when she still had open wounds on her boobs and it was a bit of a red flag

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
The rush to do everything so fast, getting married, pregnant, pregnant again and then buying everything just shows her immaturity.

She really lives in her own fairytale and will massively struggle once baby comes along and she realises it’s not all roses.
Literally came here to stay this exactly.
Why has she bought a cot already? I'm pretty sure I also spotted weaning spoons 🥴 she's not even 13 weeks gone and she's practically got the kids school uniform in already.
She's in for a huge shock when the baby arrives because its not going to be thr fairytale doll she thinks it's going to be.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Jeeeze, woe is me. I'm sure the people of Ukraine are devastated that the most pregnant woman in the world can't fit in to a size 18 😑
She was so upset over it that she decided tk take pictures in the fitting rooms? Okay then 👌
Her reaction is quite bizarre really, she's been wishing for a big pregnant belly since she got a positive test, now she has one she feels fat. She was stressing about maternity pay, again something she's just brushed over by the looks instead of making plans like an adult. Maybe she should have reigned in the spending too if she's worried about money. I do wonder if she's going to struggle when she has the reality of a baby in her arms who screams and needs bathing and feeding. I think it will all hit her hard

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
She’s a right dickhead isn’t she 😂

I get it’s frustrating about the car and the garage sounds dodgy as hell but how does she think people without a driving licence cope when they have a baby??

My mum didn’t learn to drive till I was 26, we managed just fine with buses and taxis.

Also, why would you keep insurance on a car you don’t have any more? Especially when you’ve not even started looking for a replacement? That’s a months worth of insurance money that could’ve been used on their electric bill or something.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
She wants to try practicing running the vacuum round and cleaning the house first.
Funny she complains she doesn't have the energy to walk the dog or do housework but plenty of energy to trail around the shops and mess around in the bedroom 🤔

• Haha

ChubClubThug

VIP Member
Jesus christ that dress 😬😬😬 I've just been transported back to 2002, where I'm stood in Select trying to find a flammable dress for a tenner 🥴

And he looks a creepy git he deffo messages girls on Facebook "nice tits" 🤢

• Haha

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I'm genuinely starting to believe she thinks she's the first ever woman to be pregnant.
She wrote in the latest post that the baby is the size of an orange and she's still stood here cradling her lunch.
Losing access to the early pregnancy unit probably means no more queue jumping scans when she's got 'cramps', I bet she's devastated about that 🙄

• Haha

Fendrel

Chatty Member
I’m so glad there is a thread on Steph. I think one a while back got locked and it was like we couldn’t comment what an absolute train wreck she is because she has autism when nobody had mentioned it.

Not sure if she is still working in the same place as before? I know she said they both got promotions but her mum was her boss and she wouldn’t answer the phone which is a big part of her job. If left to answer the phone she would sit and cry. Her colleagues must resent having to pick up the slack in that way.

I honestly don’t know how they are affording their lifestyle. She took out loans for her surgery while living at home with her mum, before she even met him. They were to be paid over a short period, definitely not longer than 3 years it might have been 2 years. She was skint with no money and desperate to buy size 8 clothes that just didn’t fit her. Then she meets him on Tinder. I get the impression that he isn’t all there socially. They buy a house, engagement ring, pay for a wedding and now she is buying ALL THE THINGS for this baby within the space of 2 years. I wonder if she has an only fans….

She is never happy or satisfied with her lot and doesn’t allow herself to experience being in the moment. She spent 19 weeks sticking out her stomach but now that she’s struggling to fit her tight clothes it’s giving her anxiety. She’s been wanting a bump for 19 weeks and now it’s starting to happen she’s anxious and unhappy about it. Her family must be ripping their hair out over her. I felt so sorry for her sister who has had to sit there and say nothing while Steph screams me me ME!

• Wow
  • Heart

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
Just had a lovely Italian for dinner then flicking on Instagram to see her burst open ravioli navel has made me regret how much pasta I have consumed 🤮

• Haha

Mardymaud

Don’t you mean she’s fucking disgusting. She’s stupid. She was advised not to go to the gym or do anything that could affect her recovery and instead she totally ignored that information and pushed herself way to hard and went paddle boarding in a dirty fucking lake. She deserves her set backs.
What’s all that got to do with her looks? Yes she didn’t stick to advice and that’s fine to comment on that but to call her unattractive is not fair. I like Steph yes she is ott over things but that’s more than likely due to her autism. She’s only young holds a full time job has paid for all her own surgery. She’s harmless.

Flip&Flop

VIP Member
I never understand these people that say they barely manage on the money they have now and then go out and get new cars ect.
You've clearly got money spare somewhere.
Whether that be a lump sum or money spare monthly.
Barely manage but she's had a tonne of surgery, got married, bought a house, been trying to fall pregnant for 2 years and spent a load of money on shit they don't need 🥴

Reactions: 10