SlimmingWorld_stephjoy26

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just catching up with princess pregnant pants.

Whew what a whirlwind of… well… nothing.

as any parent knows, all the best laid plans from birth to nurseries go out of the window when the little one comes. Anyone actually use their changing table? In a house? More than once or twice a day?
All the gear and no idea - and further add to that the gear she has chosen is crap. Buy tit buy twice my Nan used to say 😂 mamas and papas is the WORST.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Jeeeeez! I can't wait for her to realise a baby needs more than things. I also can't wait for her to realise that her days of dossing on the sofa cause she feels sad are numbered

Reactions: 4
She should just stand on top of the Transporter Bridge with a sign saying “I have no friends so I show off to strangers online”, it would be less embarrassing for everyone.
It’s plain to see that she has no friends or she would post all of this on her personal Instagram or just directly show her friends, not almost 50k strangers.

• Haha
Is there a baby related giveaway on Instagram this girl isn't desperate to win?

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Oh, silly me. She hasn't posted a bump-date so I forgot she was the only person in the world to be with child 🙃
On that note… bump photo tomorrow? Or…
Will she keep us in suspense until the 20 week scan 🤣🤣 which must be soon!?

Still can’t believe she had a 16 week gender scan and STILL needed a scan in the 4 week wait for her 20 week scan.
She will be burning a huge amount of money in scans to get her through the rest of her pregnancy knowing 20 weeks is her last scan!

Bet she will buy a heartbeat Doppler too even though you’re told not to use them! 🤷🏼‍♀️

On that note… bump photo tomorrow? Or…
Will she keep us in suspense until the 20 week scan 🤣🤣 which must be soon!?

Still can’t believe she had a 16 week gender scan and STILL needed a scan in the 4 week wait for her 20 week scan.
She will be burning a huge amount of money in scans to get her through the rest of her pregnancy knowing 20 weeks is her last scan!

Bet she will buy a heartbeat Doppler too even though you’re told not to use them! 🤷🏼‍♀️
I actually can't wait for a bump-date, I want to know if all of those leggings she bought rounded out her bump 🥴

She must know everyone is on tenterhooks for her 20 week scan 🙄🙄🙄

I have no doubt that she'll have one excuse or another to be at hospital for numberpis check ups between her 20 week scan and due date

Clearly she hasn't read anything about safety when it comes to a baby so she'll be getting a doppler for home use, plus it'll give her extra reason to worry and phone the maternity unit for a check up when she's having issues using it 😉

I actually can't wait for a bump-date, I want to know if all of those leggings she bought rounded out her bump 🥴

She must know everyone is on tenterhooks for her 20 week scan 🙄🙄🙄

I have no doubt that she'll have one excuse or another to be at hospital for numberpis check ups between her 20 week scan and due date

Clearly she hasn't read anything about safety when it comes to a baby so she'll be getting a doppler for home use, plus it'll give her extra reason to worry and phone the maternity unit for a check up when she's having issues using it 😉
Ooooh I can’t wait to hear about the words she would be given if she admitted to maternity ward that she used a home Doppler and wants to be checked out 🤣🤣

Ooooh I can’t wait to hear about the words she would be given if she admitted to maternity ward that she used a home Doppler and wants to be checked out 🤣🤣
Poor lamb would need a day on the sofa with the dog and her blanket if anyone dare say anything to her

• Haha
She’ll be posting a photo of her in hospital with the heart monitor- you know the thick elastic strap one- stuck to bump not long after the 20 week scan….
I don’t think it’s beyond her to fabricate “an incident” like a fall decorating, haven’t felt kicks today etc just to be reassured. I wonder if the dayglo ginge has realised what he’s let himself in for yet?

Reactions: 5
She’ll be posting a photo of her in hospital with the heart monitor- you know the thick elastic strap one- stuck to bump not long after the 20 week scan….
I don’t think it’s beyond her to fabricate “an incident” like a fall decorating, haven’t felt kicks today etc just to be reassured. I wonder if the dayglo ginge has realised what he’s let himself in for yet?
Oh I 100% foresee this happening too. They can't maintain spending money on private scans every time she worries. It was only a few weeks back she said she'd bought lots of market place and outlet stores to save money and they were selling their Ed Sheeran tickets because she said they needed the money for baby stuff.
If he doesn't speak to their midwife to get her some help then he's just as bad as she is. Every appointment you're asked about your mental health and how you're coping, she clearly isn't

I can see how her imperfect bump needs a ball pool 🙄
If she needs it that badly, why not go buy it?!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.